Thread: Macaw

Macaw

They have a really cool blue and gold macaw at the petshop! This one is better than the last, he is hand-tamed and really nice. But he doesn't talk like that last one did I liked to watch the employee feed him, it was pretty sweet, she fed him with a syringe.
    I've been BOO'd!

aw. i love macaws... although i have to admit im quite freaked out of them. my friends mom's macaw bit her finger and broke it! plus you always have to be in charge. you cant let them get away with *anything!* god, do i love my little tiki!

What pet store did you see the macaw in? I saw a blue and gold macaw at PetsMart! It was so beautiful... but $2000!!!!!!

~*~Thanks Liana For The AWESOME sig!~*~

Tweety_Pie

~*~Kelsey~*~

You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.
    The Superpetz I go to has one! He's so pretty and really tame, but I wouldn't have one either. They're just so BIG!

my friend has a macaw and she hates it, I love her macaw. she is blue and white and gold. .. soo pritty, she talks and sings and SCREAMS to the high heavens all the time. she swears at ppl she doesnt like lol.

I am scared of her but whatever.

she says Hello ALL day to EVERYONE that passes her cage or passes the room she is in. lol it is cute, then when ppl leave she says "bye bye" lol what a sweet heart ..
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

This ne was 2200! The last one they sold was only 1000, but I guess that's cuz he was kinda mean lol
    I've been BOO'd!

I hope it went to a good home. They probibly are selling this one for so much because it is so nice eh?

did it look like this ??

Yeah it does look like that lol...
    He's still there though...
    I remember the last one took years to sell
    I've been BOO'd!

they were probibly saveing up lol

I LOVE it when we get the really large parrots at work. They are so happy all the time, and wonderful! Plus, generally, if someone is willing to shell out enough for the bird you know they are going to take care of it. I worry about a lot of our small birds.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

wolfchan: thats another reason i cant get one. it could swallow tiki whole!

Speaking of macaws, I had a dream last night that I came home and there were two macaws waiting at the door to welcome me. I was like

My dad was like and explained he rescued them while I was out. I was so happy. They were the sweetest things, and they were pretty nice to Popcorn and Muffin. I woke up and my dreams of a macaw were gone. *sigh* I LOVE macaws even though I too think I would be afraid of their beaks. They are 3 feet long/tall from head to tip of tail. That's REALLY big for a bird! LOL! If I were to get a larger bird though, it would be a cockatoo. I love cockatoos and they are supposed to be more quiet than a macaw and other large species. My absolute favorite cockatoos are rosebreasted. Gosh I just love them!

Great dream!

They used to have cockatoos at the petshop next to me all the time, but I haven't seen one there for years I remember the kind they got the most was all light pink. Is that a rosebreasted? The other kind was white and yellow
    I've been BOO'd!