Thread: Athena!

Athena!

Aren't you a lovely kitty! I love your black tail and white body. Have a great day!

A Lovely Senorita to brighten our Day.
    Athena was so lucky to have found just the Right Guardian, and now has her Furr Ever Hacienda.
    The Found Cats All send an Ole' and a Siesta MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Awesome Athena.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Athena

Athena,
    What a pretty kitty you are! I'm sure your humans enjoy being awakened at 5:00 A.M. LOL! Congratulations on being cat of the day!

What a welcome sight your beautiful self is this gray and rainy day, sweetheart! Your coloring, your markngs are stunning!
    If I remember correctly, Athena was the Greek Goddess of Wisdom, one known for her many talents and ability to inspire! What a fitting name for a kitty as regal, accomplished and awe inspiring as you! And like all notable Goddesses throughout history, you rule over your world and devoted subjects with a loving paw, but always leaving them wanting for more! So happy you found your way to your forever family, Athena! You're not only gorgeous and talented but you have great taste in humans as well!

Congratulations on your well earned Cat of the Day honors, beautiful Athena! Enjoy your special day and have fun keeping the humans entertained for many years to come!

What a beautiful cat you are, Athena!! Your special colouring is special, and I love it VERY much!! I hope you get spoiled today, you are a true COTD!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Athena, what a beautiful girl you are! I just LOVE the combination of your black tail and white body. Sounds like you rule your furrever home with a very soft paw.

Have a wonderful day on your COTD and maybe let your meowmie hold you for just a couple of seconds???...
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Hello Princess Athena, you are a beautiful girl!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Absolutely Alluring Athena!!!

Yes, your name is that of a Greek goddess and you look like one!!! How lucky that you followed your dad to the safely of a forever home!!! You are a beauty and you know it!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hello beautiful Athena with your clean white fur and unique black markings. True to your name, you had the wisdom to follow your dad until he took you into the house. You are a great COTD Athena. Much love, happiness and good health to you, sweet Athena!