Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small update on Gina

Small update on Gina

Well, first let me apologize for not posting sooner. But I have been pretty busy the past few days. Ok, what I'm about to tell you is all the info I've been given by Gina herself. I'm not about to pry to find out anymore than she's willing to let me know on her own.
    Her friend was found and is in "okay" condition. Gina cannot stay at her place so I have found her place for her and all her furbabies to stay while she is here in California. It's not the best conditions, but it's shelter and has air conditioning....since it's been in the 100's around here lately!! Oh yeah, and she has a pool for her and Crayola to swim in.
    Unfortunately, she has limited access to the internet, so I can't promise you she will post. But who knows, she may surprise us.
    One of the main reasons for Gina's visit to California was to have surgery done on her knee. She should be having that done soon and would appreciate any thoughts and prayers you could spare. I will let you know the date of the surgery when it is scheduled.

Thank you to everyone who has kept Gina and her ark in your thoughts. Please know it is greatly appreciated.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Thank you for updating us Taz_Zoee. You have helped Gina so much, you're certainly a great friend. I really hope Gina and her ark keep progressing. It's great they found a place. :)

Thanks for letting us know, and that's so nice of you that you found her a place to stay as well. I bet Crayola especially appreciates the pool!

Hugs and best wishes to Gina...I hope she will be back to dancing in no time!

How great you found a place for her. With AC yet!

I hope she is able to get out of hospital fairly quickly to check on her Ark. I know her friend would have done it, but things have changed.

Still, all good news.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

When surgery time comes her ark will be in good hands. There are people around her that will make sure of it. OK fine...I'll just tell you! She is staying at my parents house in their motorhome. My brother and his family live right next door so my youngest niece keeps Gina company. Not to mention my niece LOVES animals, so she thinks this is the greatest thing! And I will be visiting as often as I can too. Thank you all!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

You and your family are angels. {Hugs}

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger's Mom
    Agree with that!!

Glad Gina and furkids have somewhere safe to stay.

Thank you so much for being such a great friend to Gina and for your family for putting her and her ark up in her time of need.

Please let Gina know, that prayers are being sent out that her surgery goes well and that she has a full and speedy recovery and when you see her, please give her a big hug from me.
    Last edited by rg_girlca; 07-08-2007 at 11:50 PM.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger's Mom
    Double Ditto! You're a terrific friend and have definitely earned your wings! I'm glad Gina and her furkids are doing OK!

I've been Boooo'd!

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear that everyone is... safe.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

I know we aren't really allowed to ask questions of this particular situation, but, I cannot help but ponder these things: why would you travel across the country with all your pets? Why would you have surgery at a place (location) that you don't live in? I mean, I wouldn't drive to some place in Michigan to have surgery. Am I just odd? Why isn't there some permanent living arrangement?

Just thoughts I wonder at 2 am.

glad to hear shes fine......... lets hope everything goes well with her surgery

and for a possible response to you qīs??..... why travel all the eay to
    Cali? she has no family back wehre she lives, all her family/friends are in Cali, so she might need a hand or two once she has the surgery done.....

why travel with pets? maybe she has no one to care for all of them or she just doesnīt wants to leave them behind.... besides sheīs traveled with them before so what īs one more time.........

Crayola is a must and the kitties are fine traveling... so why not take what you consider home with you all across the country??..........

just my conclusions........anyway why she does this or that is not my concern, one may wonder but thatīs the way she does things and thats that

(not trying to sound rude at all, just making my point of view, itīs really hard to describe thing while only typng isnīt it )
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

I think Gina is from CA originally...so maybe she still has insurance there or something.

I guess after this trip she can decide on bringing pets on her next one. Crayola's a given, of course.

She had accomodation for them lined up in CA, but that really went sideways. Something to think about, for sure!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Glad to hear she and her critters have a safe place to stay. I hope her surgery goes well. And I'm really glad the ark will have people to take great care of them. Sounds like things are improving.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

What a wonderful solution for a place for Gina and her beloved furbabies! Taz_Zoeee, you and your family deserve to be nominated for sainthood, you are such good, caring friends to them. God bless you all.

Please tell Gina we are all thinking of her and praying for her with her upcoming surgery, and we send our love.

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Poppy, the one and only Elmer, and of course Priscilla Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee
    When surgery time comes her ark will be in good hands. There are people around her that will make sure of it. OK fine...I'll just tell you! She is staying at my parents house in their motorhome. My brother and his family live right next door so my youngest niece keeps Gina company. Not to mention my niece LOVES animals, so she thinks this is the greatest thing! And I will be visiting as often as I can too. Thank you all!