Thread: Prayers Needed!

Prayers Needed!

I'll try to make this as short as possible,

My Dad got a phone call from his sisters daughter, she told my dad that his sister's life is running on a machine and it's the only thing that's keeping her alive right now.

The reason for this is because of drinking alcohol, she got addicted to it .. tried to stop but it was too late & worse even her daughter was drunk while telling my dad this, at the same time crying her heart out. My dad left this morning to go to Detroit USA, he's going there to meet with some people (Probably some of his family and friends), he does not realy know these people but he's only there for his sister.

Now everyone there is deciding to pull the plug on his sister or not, they say she's in pain, she can't move around at all and she has all tubs around her body keeping her alive and breathing, there not even sure if she can respond to anything even tho she somehow open her eye's and looks around.

I don't think they should pull the plug on her .. when it's time she will leave but it's not up to me, I know miracles happen but I just pray everything will turn out to the right choice.

I wish alcohol was not available to use as fun or craves, it's killed so many people ... even my dads step father .. he ran on a machine but passed away on his own.

Could you please give some prayers for my dads sister because I feel so sorry for her even tho I never met her in my life, I don't belive her life should be taken but than again I'm scared for the pain she must be in.

She'll be in our prayers. This is why it is important for people to have living wills, and papers saying things like they do or do not want to be kept alive on a machine.

Again, she'll be in our prayers, as will your whole family.
    I've Been Frosted

What a difficult time for all of you. Prayers coming your way - and theirs!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    What a difficult time for all of you. Prayers coming your way - and theirs!

From here too
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

That's terrible! I will definately be praying for your dad's sister and the family.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

What a sad situation! I pray that your aunt passes peacefully and that God will comfort her daughter and family! I also pray that her daughter will get herself some help before she goes down the same road as her mother.
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!