Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye New York!

Bye Bye New York!

for now. I thought I'd check in .. haven't for a month. we (crayola & I) are on way to the airport and seize california visit while we have free tickets. (10 or 14 days, not sure yet). I just can't wait to see my new (seven months old whom I last saw at six days old) neice, emily and my people .. and to crayola's favorite park!

I already miss my ark .. 10 cats, they're staying with my PA friend. I don't know, my heart weights pretty good already, being on way. crayola just got back with me (see here if you haven't yet) and we're hoping for a good time, at last.

hope you all are having a good summer too. bye for now.
    Last edited by gina's ark inc.; 08-10-2006 at 09:04 AM.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Good luck Gina, and have a safe trip! You and Crayola will be in my thoughts and prayers (actually you and the ark always are). ((((hugs))))

Have a good visit, Gina - I bet that niece of yours is the cutest in the world, right?

Glad to hear the rest of your Ark is ok! They're in good hands - you enjoy your break!

hugs
    Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Take lots of pictures and have a nice time!

I hope Crayola & you have a great time. Enjoy yourself sweetie.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Hope she gets to fly out today, considering what's going on today.
    I would not want to be flying out or into a major airport today.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I hope crayola is up for traveling so soon after being attacked. Poor baby. Have a wonderful vacation. Good luck at the airport!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

landed in chicago!

still sitting in flight .. crayola did good! was very very nervous/shaky at first when plane started going up. ice cubes have helped him remain calm very much. then unsure again when landing down, loudest but managed to stay by me.

yeah, the airport in new york was pretty busy, I'm glad I didn't had much of things (gels, lotions, liquids, water, etc) - they were looking for. they took away my carmex lipstick.

well, one more flight to go - thanks everyone and will be sure to take a lot of pictures, of course!

off we go again soon..

Do they let Crayola fly up front with you because he is a service dog? Why would they take away chapstick?
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Have a great trip......and a great time well deserved.......((HUGS)) wishing you the best.......just what you need and deserve (sorry for repeating myself :P)

enjoy!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Hope you and Crayola have a save trip, and... Enjoy your time in California! (((hugs)))
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Good luck and have a safe trip! We will all be thinking of you when you are gone! Have fun over there and Crayola at the park heh!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

yup, if I want us to. and they had one (preboard) available left for us .. much cooler for crayola!

chapstick! thought it wrong. I guess it's because it contains 'gel' in it .. something happened with terrorists in london today, they could make explosives with them, lotions, liquids, water and such..

owhelly..... still waiting for next flight! I think I'll be (if not delayed) land in california by 5:30 (pacific time) . . .

***corrected below*******

I just talked to Gina via relay. She and Crayola got put on the wrong flight. Despite her pointing out to three seperate attendants that her ticket was for San Jose, they put her on a flight to San Diego. So now her ride is waiting at the airport in San Jose, no idea she's not on that flight, and she's got a 2-hour wait for a flight from San Diego to San Jose, with no way to reach him.

The worst part was the person next to them on the plane from Chicago to San Diego kept kicking Crayola! A Service Dog! On purpose! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Needless to say, they were both pretty miserable on the whole flight.

Prayers on the way for smooth travels the rest of the day.

I hope they do have a good flight - and that her friend at the airport is informed on what happened!

I hope someone in charge makes it up to her - like THEY couldn't read the ticket?

Gina deserves to have a BLAST on her holiday after what happened!

hugs to her and Crayola
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda