Thread: Buying/Selling A House???

Buying/Selling A House???

Hi, Everyone! I've enjoyed my visits here tremendously and have appreciated all of the warm welcomes and advice that I've received and wanted to give something back to this community.

I have been a Realtor in Wisconsin for 14 years and know how important it is to have a good Realtor handle your transaction when you're ready to buy and/or sell a house. If you do not already have a Realtor, please let me refer you to one that can assist you with your real estate needs! This way, I can research and pre-screen a Realtor in your area to make sure you get one that is experienced and going to be great! In return, I get a referral fee when I send outgoing referrals and out of that, I donate $100 (if the referral fee is less than $100, I will still donate the full $100) to your favorite animal shelter or rescue, pet foster program, pet health grant program, or any other non-profit organization that benefits pets!

If you'd like to take advantage of this opportunity, just email me at [email protected] . Thanks!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

Thank You, Michelle!!!

What a nice idea, and practical, too! Not planning on selling anytime soon, but if I hear of someone who is, I'll let you know!
    I've Been Frosted