Thread: Katie is 6 months old today!!

Katie is 6 months old today!!

I can't believe it. Katie is 6 mo. old today. The time is flying by and she is growing so quick. We have had her exactly 3 months today. We brought her home when she was 12 weeks old and weighed 12 pounds. Yesterday she was weighing in at 50 pounds! I can't imagine life without her now. She has been with me through my two surgeries and now my radiation treatments and has been such a great comfort. My husband said he knew that getting her would be the best thing for me and BOY! was he right. Today Katie has been keeping me very busy. Every time I turn my back she is getting into something. So far today I have caught her chewing on my husbands work gloves and one of his golf club covers. I don't even know where the golf club cover came from...lol. Then I went to the bathroom and come back to find her standing on the couch drinking from my glass of water. She also seems to think she is little, like her cousin Lily, the westie and can stand on the back of the chair and look out the big window. That big akita pup looks so ridiculous standing on the back of the chair looking out the big picture window. So, as you can tell my big pup keeps me busy and HAPPY!!

Have a great day all....Robin

Happy 1/2 Birthday Katie!!! Your mommy sure is lucky to have you to keep her laughing!! That's what puppies are for!!!

Happy half-birthday, Katie! You keep your momma in stitches, don't you? Well, if laughter is the best medicine, you'll be well in no time, Robin!

P.S. Dad's Saint Bernard (age 6) STILL thinks she's a little puppy when my brother visits, and that she'll fit in his lap!

Happy 6 month b-day Katie!! They do keep ya busy, don't they!! I am with you on that one! LOL Dale is about 18 weeks old...(4.5 months)...and he is keeping me busy for sure.

That is great that she has been there for you through your difficult times with the treatments and surgeries...doggies are so special to us humans, we are sooo lucky to have them...they are like a special kind of medicine that a doctor couldn't ever perscribe, ya know?? Anyway, congrats on your happy times with KAtie

Robyn

Happy 1/2 Birthday, dear Katie!! What smiles, laughs. love and comfort you've brought to your proud, adoring Mommy in just 3 short months!! Today we celebrate your 6 month milestone and look forward to the many, many years of love and happiness that lay ahead! Happy 6 Month Birthday darling Katie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy 6 month birthday Katie!

Hope you get lots of treats today girl

They sure grow up fast don't they!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Happy 1/2 Birthday Katie~!!! LOL.....they do keep ya busy....Colby is doing the same.....he just turned 5 months the 13th.

Hope you have a great day~!!!!

Re: Katie is 6 months old today!!

Robin,

I love your katie stories.
    They always put a smile on my face and make me laugh.
    I can just picture her with a glove in her mouth
    and drinking out of your water cup. lol

50 pounds, that is exactly what Sheba weighed at 6 months old. I am a bit dissapointed, I was hoping
    for some more katie pictures.

Happy 6 months Birthday!!

slurpey kisses from Sheba, Pepper and your
    buddy Rocky

----<---<--<{(@

Happy half year Katie!!!
    What sort of mischief are you going to get into today to celebrate? I doesn't matter, your mommy loves you anyway and I'm sure you love her very much too.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..