Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeing Double!

Seeing Double!

I took a little sweet neglected shelter doggie to the groomer then home for a sleep over with me. I did NOT recognize him when I went to pick him up at the groomer. He is a brand new dog and feels 50 pounds lighter without all his mats and tangles. He is bouncing around really happy to be here

Look at Mopsy's smile

"Ahhhh, it feels so good to have a new haircut!!!"

"Hi Mopsy! My name is Reece. Please play with me!!"

"Don't I look sooo handsome?"

"Yumm! What are those treat thingies?? I never got them at my old house!"

"We want more treats puuuuhlease!!!!!"
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

He's so cute!

They do look like twins!!

Almost exactly the same size, and both of them precious! Uh oh...here goes Aly's heart again !! I know mine did beat and extra beat too!!!

Uh oh, I see a match here!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Aly, they are adorable, so cute, Reece looks like he is showing him the ropes. LOL
    Jackie

There adorable!!

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Seeing double is right!!!!! Wow!! Oh Aly your latest little one looks sooo much like my Pumpkin now at the Rainbow Bridge. I am just dying here!!! If he was in NJ he would not be homeless any more!! How do you manage not to have a houseful of pets??!! Every time you post a picture I am just in awe! You have such willpower, keeping it at two dogs and one cat! I am afraid if I worked at a shelter most of them would wind up coming home and hubby would be asking me to leave!!! Oh please do keep us up-to-date on this precious one's adoption. Give him lots of kisses from Bella and me!!

Oh my gosh what an adorable baby - shouldn't have too much trouble finding a home for this cutie pie.

Pam - I'm sure Aly would be glad to ship this precious baby to ya - hint, hint

How cute! Seeing double alright! It looks like Mopsy and Reece both had fun.

How sweet of you to get this pup a new haircut and a fun slumber party!

Purrley, my cats like having the balance of power around here! HA! Aly, so far you have posted pics of at least 4 dogs that I would have taken in a heartbeat! Remember the black standard poodle named Belle? Then there were the two pug mixes! Now this little one! Wow!

Pam, it isn't willpower I am just careful at making sure the new animal will fit in with my crew perfectly, as I'm sure you would do the same. Thats the only thing that keeps us all from having houses overfilling with dogs and cats, hehe. Well that and your husbands

Mopsy is a sweet boy. He's got seperation anxiety out the wazoo though. I would actually keep him in a heartbeat but he keeps charging at Shiloh He's fine most of the time, but out of the blue he'll bark and chase her down. She's a little upset but holding her own.

Oh Pam, I answered the phone at the shelter the other day and was talking to this guy who adopted a dog from us and was looking for another. I finally asked him which dog he had and he said Wilma (one of the pugs!). Her name is now Chloe and she's doing wonderfully. They want another smooshy face dog like a Bulldog or Boxer
    Alyson

Mopsy is so cute!!! It's great that you can take those pets home and give them a little love.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Mopsy is SOOO cute! To bad he's a cat chaser Otherwise, he looks like he would fit right in to the Alyson house hold

The boys and I had a fun day. Lolly and Shiloh stayed home with their aunt I took the poodles to the pet store and the dog park early in the morning. Then we went to the shelter to show everyone their matching outfits and Mopsy's new haircut. Oh I'm calling him Bailey now instead of Mopsy. Someone at the shelter helped me think of a more fitting name.

Bailey has actually not chased the cat at all today. He's ignoring her now. Is he being good so I'll be tempted to keep him!!! I loooooooove him soooooooooooo much.
    Alyson