Thread: More Birthday Pictures

More Birthday Pictures

Two picture of Fritz looking at his cake.Fritz on the floor looking up and saying,Oh Boy!,is that my cake and in Auntie Irene's arms keeping an eye on that cake.They spent a little time here yesterday after picking Strawberries.they brought a new scarf,it is too big and will go to Taffy.of course,spends most of the day sleeping, and when dad has a snack,he wants some and when he goes to bed,he goes up ,not to the bedroom,the living room.We had ribs for supper and Fritz wanted some,but hadn't finished his supper,so Dad put a couple of bit sof meat from the ribs in his dish and he ate it and he got more.he begged for water tonight,got it and even after that,sat by the dish wanting a fresh dish.Didn't want to come out from under the couch to go to bed and he growled,so mom got him a treat that his Aunties left,a piece of Maarrobone and he come out.We were able to salavage the cake and had some,Fritz had some too.He got a new collar,blue in color,some treats, Pedigree marrobone and Iams Select bites.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

There's our Fritz!! It's our cute little buddy No doubt that you're keeping the family in line sweetie. You're adorable as always!! What a pretty cake. We're glad you guys were able to salvage some.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Boy Fritz, you sure do like to keep an eye on that cake, don't you. What, no pictures of the cake on the floor? I still think Fritz had something to do with that. Sounds like everybody had a good time.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!