Thread: 19 week tummy pictures

19 week tummy pictures

In case anyone is curious, I thought that I'd post some recent pictures of my baby belly. These were taken at 19 weeks, 1 day I'm almost halfway there!!!!!!!!
    Our sonogram is January 4th and if the baby cooperates we will know if we are having a boy or girl!
    The top of my uterus only comes up to my belly button right now, so all the belly above my belly button is a combination of organs getting shoved out of the way and water retention and all that yucky stuff.

The baby has been trying to beat me up recently and I swear the little one aims for my bladder
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Missy, you look great!!!

(I was not sure quite how to respond to this thread - USUALLY when I see "belly pics" on PT my response is
    *RUB*RUB*RUB that tummy
    , but I guess in this case that would be either over-familiar, or at the least, innapropriate )

(((HUGS)) to you!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Being pregnant suits you!! Congrats
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

*RUB*RUB*RUB* that belly...come on Julie - Missy will let ya rub, too

You look adorable, Missy!!! I agree with Lut - pregnancy definitely suits you!!!

Wow - next week we will know wat you and Paul are having!! Though dad says he already knows what you are having...a BABY Isn't he brilliant?

You must have read my mind!!! I swear, I was fixing to post a thread pleading for a tummy picture update!!! HOW CUTE!!!!

(((HUGS)))
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
    Missy, you look great!!!

(I was not sure quite how to respond to this thread - USUALLY when I see "belly pics" on PT my response is
    *RUB*RUB*RUB that tummy
    , but I guess in this case that would be either over-familiar, or at the least, innapropriate )

(((HUGS)) to you!!
    This made me laugh out loud! Well, let me get in there and give a few rubs too..............all in affection for a brand new soul in the making. You look terrific!

It's exciting to see how much your tummy grows each time you post pictures! And how exciting that you'll soon(hopefully) know if your having a boy or a girl

Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
    Missy, you look great!!!

*RUB*RUB*RUB that tummy

(((HUGS)) to you!!
    This made me laugh outloud too LOL

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear if your going to have a boy or a girl. Do you have any other children?

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

nope, this will be our very first baby and only the second grandchild for sirrahbed, sirrahned, and persianmom Everyone here is so sweet I'm so glad that I can bore you with pictures of my silly belly. One week from tomorrow we'll get to take a peek at our little guy or girl Though if the baby is anything like its Mommy or Daddy, we may be in for a loooooong ultrasound of chasing the baby around in there
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

ohhh, how exciting! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!!!

Oh Missy. You're belly is beautiful hun. I'm anxious to hear what you are having. You can bore us with belly pictures anytime. I know I look forward to them.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Baby Belly!!! Awwww....soooo cute!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

WHooooooaaaa! Baby Belly updates.. How cute! I love the growth rate in your siggy... Only a PT'er would have thought of that.. Can't wait for the 9 month one!! Hope I am home to see it when it is posted!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

You look great! You make a beautiful pregnant woman! I cannot wait to find out what you are having.

p.s. Be sure to put lots and lots of Palmers on your chest, belly, hips, and thighs. It totally works to fight off the stretch marks! I put it on twice a day. The only marks that I have are on my hips from Jaden and they're actually going away since I started using the Palmers!

Thank you Wolfie!

I just bought a bottle of Palmers for my stretch marks and a big bottle of cocoa butter lotion for the dry skin everywhere else I got freaked out the first time I tried cocoa butter because I had a skin reaction to something in the suave brand! Luckily there hasn't been any reaction to the Palmers or the other stuff