Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers please for Tabitha

Prayers please for Tabitha

I know I am new here, but please, I need the PT prayers that I have seen do wonders on here! My 17 year old, Tabitha, isn't doing too well. Last night when I got home, she didn't come downstairs to meet me. When I went to find her, she was just laying on the bed. She looked up at me with those beautiful green kitty cat eyes, and I knew she wasn't feeling well. I carried her downstairs to eat dinner, but she just sniffed it and went back upstairs. The evening was spent on the bed, cuddling with her. I did get her to eat a piece of ham later in the eveing, which she gobbled down! That made me happier, knowing that she ate something. But this morning, she had "lost" it on the laundry room floor. She came down this morning for breakfast, but again only sniffed and walked away. When I left for work, she was laying under the bed. I am going to leave work early today and take her to the vets. She had a mini stroke a few years ago, and she acted a lot like this. But she came right out of it within a few days. She can walk, and she purrs, she just "isn't herself". Please, pray for my girl.... she is such a lovebug! Thanks.

Prayers for Dear Tabitha

Welcome to PT & enjoy all the talk & pictures..

Hey it does not matter if you are new on here we all here at PT will support you & Tabitha with prayers & talks.. Tabithia you little sweetie girl you get better real.. Meowmom is going to take you to see the whitecoats today & dont be afraid they will help you little sweet one.. My girls send plenty of whisker prayers & hugs.. Keep us posted on how you are doing ok..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Lots of prayers & get well vibes flying to you and Tabitha on kitty angel wings as we speak. Tabitha sweetheart you feel better ok. I am gonna send my Mytsi angel to keep you company and calm when you visit the whitecoats and she will stay with you until you feel all better.

Whisker kisses and headbumpies from Lilith and Vixen
    cuddles and belly rubs from me

Michelle & the girls

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Prayers for you and Tabitha. I hope she feels better soon. When our 17-year old (Kuhio) wasn't feeling well and couldn't keep things down, I minced up ham or lunchmeat and cheese as finely as I could. She would scarf it down and maybe because it was so tiny, it stayed down. I also recommend jars of meat baby food. Kuhio could keep baby food down when her tummy wasn't feeling well. Please keep us posted.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I am sorry to hear about Tabitha. I hope that it is only temporary and that she'll have some good times to come. Tigris walks over the keyboard and purrs his best wishes too.-

Prayers for Tabitha. I hope to hear good news soon and that you still have plenty of time with her.

We are back from the vets. Thank you for all of your good wishes! Tabitha was such a brave girl! I am so proud of her. She let the dr. feel her tummy, take her temp. and listen to her heart. Then she let him take some blood. He said everything sounds and looks fine, except that her thyroid maybe a little enlarged. The bloodwork will tell the tale. I feel so much better, and my baby is home with me! She even ate some food when we got home.

Thanks for the idea of the baby food. I will buy some at the store today and see if that helps. She has always been very petite, but she is down to 7 1/2 lbs. Dr. wasn't overly concerned about that.

The blood work results will be in Saturday or Monday. I will keep everyone posted! Thank you again for the wonderful wishes! I truly believe that, despite the miles between all on here, we care so much for one another, our babies, and the feelings that we experience.... good and bad. Thanks again.

Tabitha

Tabitha you brave little girl thankgoodness the vet visit turned out ok & now lets cross our fingures on the blood work.. Keep us all posted.. Also try some smushed up vienna sausages with the juice.. My girls when they are not feeling well, they will always eat those right up.. My girls send whisker prayers & all paws up..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

WHEN SCRAPPY 2,WAS FEELING HISAGE,I GOT MY OLD FRIEND THE ROYAL CANIN KITTEN FOOD,AND HE LIKED THAT.
    SMOKEY,WAS ALMOST 23,WHEN HE PASSED ON,AND EVEN WHEN HE HAD NO APPETITE,HE LOVED THE CHEESE WHIZ!
    AND FOR DESSERT,ICE CREAM,VENETIAN VANILLA,PLEASE!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Donna, I'm so sorry to hear about your brave little girl.
    I know how concerned you are because I have an 18 year old and I watch her every move when I'm home.....continuous monitoring of the input and output.

Tabitha, I sure hope you get better real soon and that you don't have to make another trip to those scary whitecoats.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Prayers for Tabitha

Prayers are certainly being prayed for sweet Tabitha. Let us know what happens? Groucho sends you get well purrs and kitty kisses. And lots of get well lovebug from me.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Prayers for Tabitha!

Just a thought on the baby food....it is usually not good for cats with thyroid problems....something about the high protein content. At least, that is what my vet told me about my RB Tex.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Awww, I'm glad the vet trip went well today.

I'll keep Tabitha in my prayers for good blood work results.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Tabitha, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll feel better soon, sweet girl. tell your meowmie that prayers are going up for you!

Now try to eat a little and keep it down, please!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Good thoughts and prayers for Tabitha. Glad the vet visit helped to ease your mind a bit. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!