Thread: Awww...Zoe...

Awww...Zoe...

I had no camera handy - but she walked up to Cole and gave his face several loving grooming licks!

So nice to see the bonding continuing to grow...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I love seeing mine do that, especially because it is so rare that it happens here..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Aww, Zoe ! What a sweet girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

How sweet. I love seeing this too but when mine do this they usually end up biting each other and then fighting.

I have always found that when Our Cats are Happy Cats, well fed and secure that there is no tension between them and that love always happens, with Cat Piles soon forming!!!
    Con Cat Ulations Catty 1 from The Found Cat Hotel
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I have NEVER seen this at my house. You're lucky.
    I'm still holding out for "someday" on this though.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

It is so cute when they do that. Several of my cats do that and I love to watch them. So glad your Zoe is learning to do it.

Like Barb says, several of ours groom each other. Especially when one is "under the weather". Just last night, Gabby (our sick boy) was sitting in the doorway between the kitchen and the bedroom. Grumbles, who is still a bit of a loner, was walking past. He stopped, sniffed Gab and licked him a few times on the side of the face then continued on his way.

When Michael first arrived we were a bit concerned about the older cats. Big ol' T-boy immediately took charge of his "little bro" and groomed him to a fare-the-well. They still do this once in awhile.

Peony first came to me as a little kitten. Sydney kind of adopted her as his little sister. He was a very attentive big brother, showing her the ropes and helping her settle in.

To this day they groom each other. Sydney gets sub-Q fluids every day, and often after he's done, there's Poppy to clean up any loose drops and soothe his soul. And sometimes I find them curled up around each other, fast asleep.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery