Thread: Gracie crossing the bridge today

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Gracie crossing the bridge today

Sweet, beautiful Gracie belongs to a friend of mine. Whenever they went out of town, Gracie came to our house.

Gracie wanted to be Willy's girlfriend, but he was scared of her.
    Cammie, Pepper and Willow all got along well with her.
    Halo couldn't tolerate this interloper so Gracie tried to stay out of her way.

We took care of Gracie in May and Halo had no reaction at all. That's when we knew that Halo was sick.

Gracie escaped from her house in late August or early September. She was found pretty quickly but started to get sick. After many tests, she continued to get sicker and sicker. Her liver and kidneys are badly damaged. The vet suspects glycol poisoning.

Sweet, gorgeous Gracie will cross the bridge this morning. I will miss her sweet face and beautiful blue eyes.

Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

What a beautiful kitty. I'm so sorry for her family, and her extended family, for Gracie's loss.

RIP, Gracie, play young and free at the Bridge.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Such a lovely kitty. I am sorry to read this may all stem from her getting out, how sad indeed. RIP Gracie.

Gracie is beautiful. I'm so sorry you and her family have to say goodbye to her.

Rest in peace, sweet girl.

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

so sorry to read about Gracie.... she was a beautiful kitty. So sad she got out and got sick.

Wink

That is so sad that Gracie escaped and then sadly drank something taht was not good for her.
    That is such a sad unexpected way to die.
    Poor Little Gracie paid a harsh price for running out of her home.
    Our Awesome Angels Army have recieved Gracie into their fold and now Gracie is resplendant in her Wings of Silver and Gold.
    She will find just the right place in Paradise when she and her family and sitters can all enjoy and be together in love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, I am so very sorry. My deepest sympathy to you and her family and all who love Gracie.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh how sad. I'm so sorry that this has happened to such a beautiful girl. RIP, Gracie and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

RIP sweet Gracie. Enjoy the sweet grasses of the Rainbow Bridge. Nothing can harm you now.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Awww, rest in peace, sweet Gracie.
    I've Been Frosted

So many sad stories on PT lately. Poor innocent Gracie R.I.P. beautiful girl and play gently at the bridge with all the PT cats who went before you.

In memory of Gracie, a beautiful girl who will always be remembered and is greatly missed.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

I'm so sorry to hear this. She was such a gorgeous cat. RIP sweet Gracie. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and her family. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

OMG!! I can't emphasize ENOUGH that you need to clean up ANY anti-freeze leaks, and CHECK DAILY, cause you never know.

Gracie, I am so sorry for someone's carelessness. Play hard at the RB.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

What a beautiful girl she was and she will be a beautiful angel. Gracie, you will be a lovely addition at RB, you will be missed here on earth. RIP sweet baby.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

So sad. But I'm sure Halo and Gracie will get along just fine up at the bridge together.

RIP Gracie, you are a beautiful white girl and will be missed.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)