Thread: Ashley

Ashley

You are a beautiful girl. Your family must love playing with you. Happy DOTD to you.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi Ashley!!

Be still our hearts!! Will you look at this beautiful Golden Girl on our screen! You're the same age as our big nephew Jake, Ashley. We would love for you two to meet. Thank you to your family for rescueing you. You sound like a typical Golden and a wonderful girl. We would love to see your three tennis balls in the mouth trick. The Georgia mountains are glorious and we know why you love them so much sweetie. Congratulations to you on your big day as our super DOTD!! Kisses on that big silky head of yours and happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in ??? Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I cannot imagine anyone giving up such a stunning and joyful golden, but your TRUE forever family is certainly blessed and so are you, Ashley. I can only echo the sentiments of how strikingly beautiful you are. I must say I have a soft spot for you goldens, as I have a red golden boy myself. Like you he is so very gentle and loving, and like your family I certainly can't imagine life without such a bundle of joy! I enjoyed reading the tales of your adventures. My Tommy is jealous that you get to go on boat rides! I hope you're having an EXTRA special day today Ashley, as you truly deserve. Congratulations on being our GOLDEN Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Good morning, Ashley! Wow, 3 tennis balls at once--you have talent! I'm sure you are tons of fun to play with. You have such a cheerful look about you. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Ashley... You are a beautiful lady. I am so glad that you were rescued by your family. They sound like they love you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Have a wonderful life Ashley.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Ashley

Hey Ashley, you are so beautiful! What a fun life you live with all your running and swimming and boating and.... wow, I'm exhausted just thinking about it! Its so good to hear that you were rescued--all three of my girls were adopted from lab rescue and they are the best pets becasue they know they've been given a 2nd chance. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Ashley...you took my breath away! You are a sweet beauty! I can totally understand how loved and cherished you are! You've melted my heart! I wish i could smother you with kisses in person, but since i can't, here are cyber kisses and hugs to you, awesome girl! {HUGS} xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I've been Boooo'd!

Hello Ashley,

What a pretty girl you are sweetie.I'm so happy to know that you have
    found your forever home with a family that loves you for your sweet self.
    There is only one thing better than a beautiful Golden, and that's a beautiful
    RESCUE Golden. Happy congrats on being our honored and very deserving
    DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs pretty one.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ashley, you are such a beautiful girl. I'll bet your family fell in love with you at first sight. Wish I could see you riding in the boat being queen. But then I'd love to see you with three tennis balls in your mouth too. Sounds like you really know how to have fun, Miss Ashley. Hope you're having a day full of treats and hugs. Congratulations to a good ol' Georgia girl for being DOTD.

Oh Ashley, you are one gorgeous Golden girl...those eyes could melt the hardest of hearts! I wish I were there to give you a give hug and kiss! I'm with your Mom, Ashley! The rescue route is definitely the way to go! I've worked for years now with an all Retriever/Retriever mix rescue group; so many amazing, wonderful, loving and deserving doggies just waiting for that special home,just like yours!!! I'm so happy that you found your way to YOUR forever home, sweetheart! I know that many years of love and devoted companionship lay ahead for you and wonderful family Congratulations on your big day, Ashley! What a most deserving Dog of the Day you are! Please have your Mom give you that hug and kiss, and a few yummy treats for me! WE LOVE ASHLEY!