• 2 + times a day

15 38.46%
  • Once a day

12 30.77%
  • Weekly

3 7.69%
  • Monthly

0 0%
  • Whenever I have time (which isn't often)

6 15.38%
  • Never

3 7.69%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often do you walk your dogs?

How often do you walk your dogs?

How often do you walk your dogs?

Once a day for Buddy & Georgia. Alaska doesn't go as often because he's getting to be an old man and would perfer long naps on the couch

twice a day..unless we take them to the park for a run.

I really do try to walk my girls a few times a day, but that doesn't always happen!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

We normally do it atleast once a day. It also depends on what the weather is like, since it gets really hot here during the summer and the dogs don't handle it well. And Ethan gets easily cold in the winter... and sometimes we get caught up in things and the dogs would rather "exercise" by chasing eachother around the house at high speeds.
    No matter what, though, they find a way to burn their energy out.

Depends on the season for me. In the summer, Tango gets one or two jogs and atleast one walk daily. Her walk/s also consist of off leash retrieving/runnning/obedience practice time aswell.

The others get a walk whenever I feel like taking them, usually they all get atleast one a week though from me. However, I don't consider them mine and my mom knows/understands it's not my responsibility to take her of her dogs' exercise needs and such. In fact, both of my parents prefer me not to take them for walks or anything and they've told me that. They do play outside with eachother all the time though..

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Twice a day. My mom takes them in the morning and i take them after school.

Once or twice a day.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Hrm...as of right now, never Considering I'm living 2.5 hours away from home..

I would usually take Micki, Mini and Jack rollerblading at least once every other day, bikerides and walks whenever I could. Some weeks I'd be so busy that they'd only get 1 or 2 total throughout the week, and other weeks more. It all depends...

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Hardly ever. I prefer to excercise them other ways.

I don't.

Spanky can burn up all of her energy playing with me or chasing the cats around the house. Also, I don't live in the greatest neighborhood, heh.

Bailey get's a walk 2 times a day. He goes in the early morning with DH, and then again at night with me and DH. He get's other exercise depending on the weather. We have a dog run in our apartment complex which he goes to when he has another dog to play with. He also goes to the creek and baseball diamond every once in a while.

Being a Great Dane, you wouldn't think he would have so much energy. He would play all day if he could!

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    I the morning, we play ball and do agility. Sometimes go for a short walk.

I the afternoon We go in the forest for about 2 hours a day with her off-leash terrorizing poor little animals. ( needless to say, she loves it ) ( needless to say, the animals don't. )

In the evening, we walk 5 Kilometers, unless I have homework, if I have homework, she only gets 2.5 Kilometers.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

once a day usually.

Niño & Eliza

none of the above. I walk my dogs when I have the time, but it IS often, I dont have a set schedual because my work schedual is always differnt and I bike 45 minuts each way and work on my feet for 8 hours, by the time I get home I am often complety exausted, but how tired I am depend son how many days in a row I have been working and what hours, so they do NOT get walked every day, but when I have the time which is quite often I take them for good long runs.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils