Thread: Hello!! I haven't updated for awhile....

Hello!! I haven't updated for awhile....

I just thought I would let you know what has been going on in Heidi's life and mine. She went through a second Agilitt - Intermediate and she passed. I was glad about that and we both enjoyed it. She now has a boyfriend whose name is Shelton and he is an Australian Shephard, but he is moving in July. She has been enjoying the spring weather and we are both looking forward to the dog park that they are planning on building here. I am currently trying to sell raffle tickets for the park. They have some pretty nice prizes too. We are getting ready to take a test for her to get her therapy certificate. The lady who did the CGC test does the Therapy test. I am excited and nervous about that. I just have to brush up on a few things with her. Then after we get that done I will be taking her into the nursing homes here, although they don't require her to have her certificate, I think its better that she does. We haven't gone to anymore dog shows yet, but I *might* be going to one in Fargo in June, but now sure because the dates might collide with camp.

I have been busy with youth group and getting together with my friends. I went skiing in Rapid City South Dakota Feb 18-20 for a trip with the Church of God. It was so much fun. I haven't skiing in almost 5 years, so it was a little scary. I have also gotten involved with the church drama. I am pretty excited about that! So basically my life consists of school, getting together with my friends, youth group, Heidi, and basically every day things. I have gotten together with my friends a lot more since I don't have the internet, sad to say. Well, I just thought that i would let you all know what I am doing and how things are going in our lives.

Glad to hear everything's going well for you and Heidi. Thanks for checking in

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

How nice to see you check in! I was just thinking about you a couple days ago. That's great everything going well in your lives.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Great to hear from you, congratulations for Heidi passing! Good luck with the therapy certification, too. Folks in nursing home just adore seeing dogs, and Heidi is so pretty, and just the right size - they won;t have to bend down to pet her, but she's not overwhelming!

I was just thinking about you and Heidi yesterday! I'm glad everything is going well for both of you.

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

I was also thinking about you too! Good to hear from you Miranda! Congrats to Heidi too! I sure wish you could post more often!! We miss you a lot!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

I was just thinking of you the other day!
    It's nice to hear form you & I am glad things are going well for you. Take care & don't be a stranger
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Glad to hear from you and that everything is good.

----<---<--<{(@