Thread: Clara Bella !!

Clara Bella !!

That adorable facie has given us big smiles in this house this morning. We are so sorry to hear that you were mistreated by the other doggies, earier in your life. Isn't it wonderful that you have your forever home now with a wonderful family that loves you? Thanks to them for making you happy. Your story is similar to our Delilah's. It really brought a tear to our eye. We are hoping that our Logan peeks in today to see you. That cute mug reminds us of another PT doggie that lives in her and her family's house Quite the pair you two would make. Congrats on your big day, beautiful Clara Bella!! Please tell Mom to shower you with kisses and belly rubs from us today. we wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    Last edited by Daisy and Delilah; 12-02-2007 at 10:40 AM.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi, Clara Bella! You are so beautiful! And you are such a lucky girl to have found a loving home where you are cared for and safe now. I hope you have fun celebrating DOTD today with your people. Maybe you will get a blueberry bagel, too! Enjoy your special day. Congrats to you!

Hi Clara Bella!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!WE LOVE YOUR SWEAT FACE!!!!

YOUR STORY HAS A WONDERFUL ENDING!!!

Clara Bella..Not only are you beautiful you are very spoiled. I just love you.
    Lying there on the pillow with those pretty eyes. Who could not love you.
    Happy that you have found a home where you are loved and taken very good care of. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope your day is special.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

One look at that precious face and I did fall in love, beautiful Clara Bella; who could resist?! Thanks to the selfless dedication of shelters and breed rescue groups, and of course caring and compassionate adopters such as your Mom, so many deserving doggies like you find their way to caring forever homes! And you surely did hit the jackpot, finding a Mom as special as yours, didn't you Clara? Blueberry bagels? lol Well, you're more than deserving of a bagel or two and so, so much more! In the loving arms of your Mom, you will never, ever be wanting for anything, loved unconditionally, all the days of your life. You came into your Mom's life just when she needed you most Clara, and you her! I'd say that makes for one heavenly, lifelong match! Have a fun day celebrating your much deserved, extra special Sunday Dog of the Day honors with your proud Mom, precious Clara girl! Sending you armloads of love, hugs and kisses on your special day...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Clara Bella,

What a pleasure to meet you today sweet girl. I am so sorry you had
    such hard times before but, it seems things have turned around just fine
    now. Bless those tireless rescue workers who help pair you up with a
    wonderful new home. Enjoy your special day as our very deserving
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you plenty of hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Clara Bella, your picture certainly did make me smile today. That is the picture of a little girl who expects to be the queen of her home. I am sorry that you were placed in such a scary home after your first dad passed away. But now you are back to being queen of the castle and getting blueberry bagels for breakfast. Good for you Clara Bella, enjoy your very special day.