Thread: Your photo to Canvas

Your photo to Canvas

Taking your photo, including any deletions you want taken out of the photo ( as one lady said " can to take out ex husbands- yes that to... lol..), putting the picture onto canvas. This process, done by Canvas Creations Gallery, is a called a Giclee ( ghee-clay). They start with a personal photo of mine, and using canvas as the material, they make an original work of art.
    The word "giclee" is French, and means a " fine spray" which is the description of the printing process itself. Millions of microscoptic droplets of ultrachrome ink are sprayed onto the canvas, producing a image of unparalleled quality. This process can be used to give a "oil painting" impression,a water color impression, to charcoal impression, to a duplicate of photo picture only the photo is on canvas verses paper. The process has been " light tested" to last 80-100 years. Even after your canvas is done, the information is saved on their computer, allowing you to reproduce as many as you wish. The canvas is then sprayed with acrylic sealer which will completely protect the surface of the paint. I was so impressed with the realistic quality, and breathtaking beauty of mine, I drove to South Carolina to see this process in person. Loving my dogs the way I do, with the price as affordable as it is, I became a Authorized Representative of this product. Always having seen the generic forms of my breed, I was excited to finally see a process that could reproduce from a photo a REAL work of art of my own dog. Your pictures can be sent via email to [email protected] .
    Here are some examples- this is the display I take to dog shows. Some of these protraits are peoples pets etc that they have allowed me to use- others are available for sale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	show display.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	320.8 KB 
ID:	34083   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	midas 16x20 gw.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	110.9 KB 
ID:	34084   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 124.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	329.3 KB 
ID:	34085   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PriceSheetRC2MichellePNG.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	721.5 KB 
ID:	34086   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM1387 Toy fox 16x20 gw.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	34087  

check out dog general- I am giving away those I have and why..

Those are awesome!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!