Thread: Ozzy

Ozzy

Ozzy is a cute little thing! He sounds so sweet! CONGRATS on pet of the day!

Darling Ozzy, it seems your life was literally saved by your devoted guardian, so it is good that you never bite her. That would be very unkind, considering all the care and love she gives to you. Have a fun POTD celebration, and be sure your Mamma knows how much you love her.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi there adorable Ozzy! Ooooh, what a precious little man you are! It's hard to imagine your chubby, (in a good way) healthy, happy self once sick and emaciated! Thank goodness you were plucked from the jaws of a most unspeakable fate in the nick of time by your Mommy; nurtured back to health and provided with the most loving and responsible of forever homes! It's no wonder you and your Mommy have bonded as you have; she was your saviour, and you know it! And how well you have repaid her caring and compassion, with your spunky spirit and unconditional love! And I'm sure with time, as you grow older, well, you'll outgrow those few, forgiveable natwee ways! After all, you're only protecting your Mom! I've admired you critters from afar for so long, but never knew that Carefresh and shavings were "no no" beddings for Ferrets! Thanks to your Mom for sharing that important aspect of your care with us; I'll pass it along! So sweetheart, time to kick off your much deserved Pet of the Day celebration! I hope you're treated to all sorts of fun activities, and lots of treats today; spoiled to the max! Please have your Mom give you a cuddle and a kiss for me! Congratulations precious Ozzy, our very special and most deserving honoree! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-05-2009 at 10:36 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ozzy what an adorable bundle of fun you are!!!

It was such a treat seeing your sweet pictures today. I can just see the mischief in your eyes, specially in the pic of you smiling from ear to ear. I hope you and your loving mommy are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm glad you found a better and new home Ozzy. Such a cute guy you are!! And what a useful tip on bedding!

Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June