Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill O'Reilly

Bill O'Reilly

Have you guys read the allegations against Bill O'Reilly??? They're horrifying, puzzling and just bizarre.

I think this guy did this, they have him on tape. What do you all think?

Horrifying? You mean more horrifying than Monica?

Seriously, I have been waiting to see how long it would take for you to bring it up. I am surprised it took so long. Here's my take.... Oh to what depths the Dems will go. I can’t wait until it comes out that this woman is a pawn of the Democratic party. Now that we finally have a network that is not 100% liberal-biased and widely respected and the Dems are getting a little afraid. This seems to me like a real valid poke at Fox to discredit the network and bring them down. Be very afraid people if this should happen. Working to hush up a dissenting network is very scary. Soon there will only be One Voice in this country. **shudders**

I was just on a website reading up about Ms. Makris. This is from an e-mail she sent to a friend last month regarding her return to Fox after a short stint at CNN:

"things are wonderful, amazing, fun, creative, invigorating, secure, well-managed, challenging, interesting fun and surrounded by really good, fun people. I'm home and I'll never leave again."

Doesn’t sound to me like someone upset over sexual harassment. Oh and of course she has asked for $60 million not to file suit. Also her attorney reportedly gave a very large contribution to the Democractic party. Hmm….

I report you decide.

BTW, if he did it I am disappointed somewhat, but like you Clinton lovers, it's how he does his job that is important.

I am going to take the middle road here. I have heard it, but, don't know that I believe that it's all that the media has portrayed it. I am ALWAYS skeptical about the people who scream sexual harassment....I don't care who makes the accusation or who is being accused. I will just sit back and let this one play out.....just like I did with Clinton. I don't, however, think that it's a ploy on the Democrats part. O'Reilly is a high profile, fairly influential (whether you agree with his politics or not) man, so it really shouldn't be surprising that someone has made the accusation. I guess what surprises me most is that it hasn't happened sooner. I have heard him with his 2 female co-hosts and he makes cracks all the time (and they respond with cracks of their own) and neither one of them seems to be overly concerned about it.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Why would any Democrat work for The O'Reilly Factor for so many years?

You know, you should really direct your paranoid delusional ravings towards your own kind, like Karl Rove. Then you'll actually have material to justify your suspicions.

I think the Dems have bigger fish to fry than O'Reilly. And honestly, I really don't think this has anything to do with politics....money, probably, but I don't see this woman as being some sort of political operative.

This man is disgusting. Not only was he cheating on his wife, he was bragging about doing it while visiting the Pope. Nice.

It's just so wonderful to me that the same people who charge Clinton with the moral decay of an entire society are the same ones forcing women to listen to their sexual fantasies over the phone while they get their rocks off.

Nice.

P.S. Did you hear the bit about the falafel??!!! HAHAHA!!!

Actually, Soledad, one of the female hosts is ultra liberal and they spar all the time.

And as far as Clinton and his moral decay. I find his personal life repulsive, but, I really don't care about it as long as he does his job. I DO have a problem with perjury.

O'Reilly needs to answer to the charges and be done with it. I do think that it is financially motivated and not politically motivated.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Originally posted by mugsy

O'Reilly needs to answer to the charges and be done with it. I do think that it is financially motivated and not politically motivated.
    I tend to agree with you Mugsy. The timing was a bit curious though.

There is a website where you can read O'Reilley's lawsuit and the accuser(Andrea Mackris)'s lawsuit. PM me if you want the link - I am not going to post it on here because Mackris' lawsuit details all of O'Reilley's alleged phone sex talk and it's got some disgusting words in it. Mackris' claims are very detailed. She apparently has him on tape saying some really disgusting stuff. I don't know why she would be stupid enough to say she had him on tape if she didn't.

This will all come out in court over the next few months, and I'm sure it's all we'll be hearing about for a while.

I don't have much of an opinion on this one . . . O'Reilly isn't my favorite person in the world. (surprised?)

It is funny though . . . her last boss at CNN was fired for similar charges.

We'll see what happens.
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

I can tell you one for sure.....whatever the outcome it will not change my opinion of the man one iota!

Originally posted by Soledad

It's just so wonderful to me that the same people who charge Clinton with the moral decay of an entire society are the same ones forcing women to listen to their sexual fantasies over the phone while they get their rocks off.

Doncha mean oral decay???

---------------------------------------

Forcing women to listen to their sexual fantasies over the phone??

Just like I force you to read my posts......

LOLOLOLOLOL
    YOU ARE TWISTED!!!

My Mom's rule number 4 on phone etiquette.

"The nice thing about a phone is that you can hang up."

sheesh.

--------------------------

If a woman is that stupid to listen to sex fantasies over the phone she should get money......

As an 800 phone gal...
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Originally posted by Soledad

P.S. Did you hear the bit about the falafel??!!! HAHAHA!!!
    Is that the same falafel mentioned in the Kama Sutra?

I do beleive he has answered the charges he is standing up by calling a halt to all the black mail she and her lawyer tried. 60 million dollars to keep quiet./ sounds to fishy for me. I think it just seems out of Bills charhcter. But of coorse I'll get slammed by our ulra liberal Democrate so I have stated my poinion and will not revisit this thread.

Ok, just to show you guys why I don't normally get in on these threads.....who's Bill O'Reilly?

I don't understand, I listen to public radio all the time and I can't say as I've ever heard of Bill O'Reilly.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
    Ok, just to show you guys why I don't normally get in on these threads.....who's Bill O'Reilly?

I don't understand, I listen to public radio all the time and I can't say as I've ever heard of Bill O'Reilly.
    He's Baba O'Reilly's little brother.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

The funny thing is I am not sure who to believe in this case, and frankly, it doesn't even hold my interest.

Deb, Mr. O'Reilly is yet another of a group of radio talk-show people who gets paid to be opinionated and to offend some people.