Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beanie Babies?

Beanie Babies?

I have a ton of Beanie Babies that i'm looking to get rid of. Most of them are Cats & Dogs but I have a bunch of others as well.
    Anyone collect them and willing to 'adopt' them?
    I can take pictures of them if anyone's interested.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Could I ask how much they are and some of the different doggy beanies you have? I love beanie babies, they are so cool! lol!

Aww pity you live so far away, my Melissa collects Beanies, she has quite a few kitties, but i know there are so many of them.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Do you have....

Cheeser, the white rat?

My daughter has Cheezer, he is so cute, sorry though he is not up for sale, hopefully Kay ann will have him.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh wow, well, I already have quite a few beanie babies...and I'm not really looking to get more! Sorry Kay!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Kay,

I collect them ...............

Mainly the ones that have "paw prints" on their feet .......

Got any of those?
    Happy to ship to Washington?
    I have a friend there who could get them to me ..............

PICS would be nice

Cheers
    Michelle
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I didn't think too many people would be interested. I'll have to look through them tonight or tomorrow and take some pictures. Hopefully someone will be interested if now they'll be given to goodwill.

I've never noticed if any had pawprints. That's interesting. Now I'll have to check all the ones I have. That'll take a while.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Do you have a list of what ones you have? I used to collect them and I still sorta do...ones that I think are really cute. You don't happen to have the wolf, do you (Howl I think?) I've been looking for that one for a while....

Hey,

Did you get a chance to take those pictures yet Kay? I'm interested. Thanks,

Doggirl
    Dogs!!!

Using multiple exclamation points is a sure sign of insanity!!!

Originally posted by wolf_Q
    Do you have a list of what ones you have? I used to collect them and I still sorta do...ones that I think are really cute. You don't happen to have the wolf, do you (Howl I think?) I've been looking for that one for a while....
    I think that I might have the wolf amy I will look tonight if I have it do you want it?
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

I just took some pics. I'm not sure how much I want for them, but if any of you are interested in any, PM me. I know i'll need shipping though.

I KNOW I have more somewhere, but those are the ones I could find.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Gosh I love the little grey kitten, what is it's name? unfortunately with the rate of exchange and postage and packaging, it would be cheaper to buy brand new here in NZ, I am sure you will get many takers Kay, you sure have quite a collection there.

Have you checked to see whether some of them are worth more money now, because I remember wanting to buy a NZ special bear, it cost 17.95 and now goes for 120 on the internet, so be careful you are not giving away something of much value.
    Furangels only lent.

Wow lol. I have one ...its an orange cat named Amber I think. I can't afford them lol...thats why I have a less expensive collection - pencils.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...