Thread: Ducky and Milo spring pictures.

Ducky and Milo spring pictures.

Even though it feels like summer they are spring pictures.
    I got one of Molly too.

I love all these shots, I figured out a new thing about my camera that makes the pictures even better.

See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Forgot Molly's picture

See ALL my pets here

Wow!!!!
    Ducky, Milo Are Certainly Fashion Plates!!!
    And Mollys Quite Attractive Ttoo. We Know That When We See Ducky And Milos Names Come Up We Are In For A Treat!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks.
    Apparently noone else thinks it's a treat..
    I knew it was dead here latley but one reply sheesh.
    See ALL my pets here

They are very cute. I think they have so much personality! Mollie is really pretty, too. Do they all get along well?
    Last edited by Scooter's Mom; 04-22-2008 at 11:39 PM.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Your cats are soooo cute!!! I just love their clothes and the pink fur!!! I checked out your picture site...and it is amazing! I love thw pictures and they are great quality!!! Thank you for sharing your furbabies with us!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

They're all adorable. Thanks for sharing these with us.

I don't know why it's been so dead around here either. It's not even summer yet.

Wow, in these pictures you can see the fuzziness on Ducky's nose and ears. Is that always there, or does it just come in with certain seasons?

Very cute pictures.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Do they all get along well?
    Yep, all the dogs and cats.

I don't know why it's been so dead around here either. It's not even summer yet.
    I know it's weird, it used to be so busy here and there were always new threads. Maybe since it's the end of the summer (for the younger members anyways) they are finishing up their exams and stuff.

Is that always there, or does it just come in with certain seasons?
    It's always there, he usually has a bigger bump between his eyes but I started shaving it off cause I like the look better and he doesn't care about anything so he just sits there and lets me do it.
    See ALL my pets here

BC,

Ari has the bump too. He is THE weirdest Sphynx I've ever seen. Since he's been here his fur has started growing in, in different spots. It's very soft and fluffy. The vet says that it's stress from being in the pound for 3 1/2 months. What could be POSSIBLY be stressed about here anyway???

Your cats are beautiful, as I continue to tell you. Those pictures are great! I've started taking Moo for walks. Last week the kids were out of school. When I took him to the park, 20 kids converged on us, petting him, asking hundreds of questions. Moo just sat there and soaked it all in.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!