Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does your cat follow you...

does your cat follow you...

...around wherever you go? mine all do, most of the time.
    where do they sit while you are at the computer?
    Cassie is almost always right here, in my way, and Patches is almost always on the floor, RIGHT behind my chair, luckily so far I have never rolled the chair over his tail or foot! I have to always look first!

The boys I grew up with were followers. Zam could care less where I go. LOL!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I'm away from the house for 12 hrs a day during the week so when I'm home on the weekends Speckles will follow me just to see what I'm doing. Max couldn't care less unless it's meal time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Jack follows me around sometimes. It's usually when I get home from work and he wants attention. It's definitely not as much as when he was a kitten...he used to follow me everywhere and he got stepped on a couple of times. Where does he sit when I'm on the computer...usually in my lap or across the keyboard when I'm trying to type.

Ali could really care less where I am unless she's hungry, then she's like a leach.

George & Milly go where they want.

Milo follows us everywhere.

The only furkid who follows me around is MooShoo. As a matter of fact, he literally runs in front of me and throws his body down on the floor to get my attention. What a goof!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

YES!

Bastet is my pink shadow. Where ever I go she goes too unless its to work but I am sure she would follow me if she knew how to open the doors and drive
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

Luna follows me a lot. There are days she's following me from room to room, she just wants to be where I am. And often when I'm at the computer, she's in my lap, lying in my arm like a baby, which is cute but makes it hard for me to type...

Kirsten

When Mozart was little he used to follow me, or meow until I came and picked him up and took him where ever it was I was heading to.
    Now he could careless, unless I"m in the kitchen.. then he's right there on the counter...

Bach sleeps alot, so he usually doesn't pay attention. If he is up, and wants attention, then you can bet he's following me wherever I am and sitting in front of my monitor.

Eliza.. She's half / half. If she wants attention, or just to tell you something, she will persist until she gets whatever it is. Othertimes, she could care less!

But when they are hungry.. oh my do they follow me!

ok.....................

yup Lexie follows me around quite a lot, but shes a bit more independent now, so not as often as when i first got her, she made me laugh today the little scamp she was up in the tree, i was under it looking at her, she had the most cheeky face u have ever seen and she was trying to grab my head, in a very friendly lets play Mum .Ash just does as he pleases really, only follows me when i have some yummy food, oh except he used to follow me to the bus stop which is not far from our house, thank goodness he stopped that one, on occasion he tries to follow us to school and i have to pick him up and put him back inside.but he only does this once in a while.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

my cats have learned how to follow me, in front of me! they are always walking in front of me! I don't know how I have not tripped over them!

The youngest member of my menagerie, Pepper Spray (Bunglebutt), follows me all over the place, even to the point of making a nuisence of himself. Chrissie cat also follows me around, however, but not being constantly in my face.

..............Wayne

Pixel follows us ...

EVERYWHERE! She loves her people, it is a rare event for her not to be in the room with you other than for feeding or relieving herself. Sometimes, she won't even eat unless we are in the kitchen. When I am on the computer (which is a laptop that I use whilst sitting in my chair) she sits ON my computer half the time which is cute but makes it very difficult to write.

As we speak, she is in the bedroom with her Daddy as he is asleep. She does find it hard to choose who to follow if we are in different rooms. She usually chooses me, but she will choose Daddy if he is doing something that interests her (like sleeping!)

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Maya will only follow me to the kitchen
    Inka follows me anywhere; as soon as I am out of sight, she starts a meow-session that goes right to the bone.... She needs lots of attention!!

Toby follows us sometimes ... for the most part he's off doing his own things, which are is most cases, sleeping!