Thread: I did better than I thought!

I did better than I thought!

Well, my feet are in pretty good shape according to the podiatrist. The only thing I have to do is start to wear support socks! I guess I'm no spring chicken anymore!!

Re: I did better than I thought!

Originally posted by david p
    I guess I'm no spring chicken anymore!!
    That's not such a bad thing though, you know what happens to those spring chickens!

Good to see that your feet are doing better
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Glad you got a good report, David!!!! No one will see your socks unless you're wearing shorts. You'll be just fine!!!!!!

David,

Glad to hear you got a clean bill of health from the podiatrist. Support socks are nothing! They look like regular socks. Tried to call you last night but you were out.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Donna, give me a call tonight. No church so I'll be here all evening. I just LOVE your new kitty!

HMMMM.... I'm really not sure what was wrong with your foot but it's good to know that everything is fine!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Re: I did better than I thought!

Well, my feet are in pretty good shape according to the podiatrist. The only thing I have to do is start to wear support socks! I guess I'm no spring chicken anymore!!
    Good to hear David, The older the chook the worse the wear I guess. Wait till your prostrate plays up, now that really hurts.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Oggyflute, I'm getting up there! At 56 I'm one of the older people on PT! I've gone thru knee replacement, and I'm diabetic which is why my feet should be checked for circulation, and a chest cold (darn winter weather). Maybe postate is next! (I hope not!)

Originally posted by cookieluver7
    HMMMM.... I'm really not sure what was wrong with your foot but it's good to know that everything is fine!
    Well, cookieluver7, I have to get them checked because my being a diabetic and diabetes affects the circulation in the feet.

Good news!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I don't know what your routine is but heres mine and I'm having not many problems. I have a foot massager that has warming water,bubbles, and vibrating. (wally world 29 bucks ) I soak and vibrate,and bubble 10-15mintures a night. Morning I but a nice mositure cream on and rub them for a bout 5 mintures. They are starting to get sensitive so no more foot rubs from any one else. Darn that I loved as we watched tv!!!
    So glad to hear it was a ok doc trip.

Oggyflute, I'm getting up there! At 56 I'm one of the older people on PT! I've gone thru knee replacement, and I'm diabetic which is why my feet should be checked for circulation, and a chest cold (darn winter weather). Maybe postate is next! (I hope not!)
    Well I'm only 40, and my prostrate is quite infected, I'm on anti-biotics and heavy painkillers, I have to shuffle into work for a couple of hours to clear the safe, count money etc. then back to bed. The plan was for life to get easier when I cracked 40, the ol' body is just struggling to keep up. Must be the fact I was a rather excitable & energetic youth.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole