Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Updated pics of Chloe's babies, plus Gerbil pics! =0)

Updated pics of Chloe's babies, plus Gerbil pics! =0)

OK, I spent pretty much all morning taking photos of Chloe's litter so I can put them up on my website. I was fairly happy with this shoot but will do another one later on today. I still cannot get Possum's markings to show up on the camera. Oh well. I also thought I would take out the gerbils and get a few pics of them as well, since I haven't taken pictures of them since I first got them. They are the cutest little things. Just thought I would share. Well I hope you enjoy the pics. I will post new ones of Star's litter later on, since they just opened their eyes.

Possum

Cherry

Filbert

Pongo

Pinky

More coming...
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Perdi

Patch

And last but not least, Donut!

Gerbils in next post...
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

HAHA, the gerbils are a LOT harder to take photos of because they are constantly on the move. It's a miracle if I can get them to stay in one place for more than 2 seconds.

Whitey...anyone remember when I first brought these guys home?

Whitey and momma

Hopper on the left and Gimpy on the right.

Hopper on the right, and Gimpy on the left.

Momma and Whitey...not going to point out where Whitey is. That should be obvious, LOL.

Hope you enjoyed!!!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

AWESOME pics!

I'll take Perdi & Pongo!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Bump please. I haven't been getting many replies lately.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Awwww...what cute little faces! I love Pongo! Great pics!
    **hugs**

Oh Cass, they're all SO CUTE!!!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

I never was a big fan of rats but thease are so cute!!!!!!! you are a mommy to many differnt types of animals!! are you gonna keep the whole litter?? you will have your hands full
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I will keep all that do not get homes. I am a breeder, so I breed often. Most go to other breeders and people who have purchased babies from me in the past, and I also keep some for future breedings.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

All of your babies are just precious! Such little cuties!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Your gerbils are so sweet, I particularly like Whitey as he reminds me of my Alvin.
    The little ratties are also very photogenic, I think I need you to come by my house and take my gerbil's pictures, you have a talent for taking nice, clear pictures!
    Louise

Great pictures - it's amazing that you even get the whiskers to show up! What kind of camera/setting do you use?

pongo & perdi

pongo looks like my former rats, star & anya!

they're so adorable, especially perdi's pose, tooooooo cute!!!! a wonder one. from the pictures, I can see they have the greatest personalities!

I'm gonna show this to buttons. he'd be thrilled.

sharing: thank you!!!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Adorable babies! Makes me want to get one...in the future. I'll have to look for a good breeder around my area that handles them from the start so I'm not so afraid of getting bitten. It looks like your gerbils have an allergy problem.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

They are squeal-worthy! I love the gerbils too, my sister's getting two females in a few weeks and I'm really exited. I love the odd eye! Is it red and pink? That's so cool! Is Dalmatian spelled like that in rats? I Like Pongo a lot too, you're keeping him, right?

Niņo & Eliza