Thread: Athena

Athena

You are a goddess, Athena!!! We don't see enough Bassetts on Pet Talk, and then today, here you are!!! I gather you have made it known that you are in charge in your house, getting the best seat and everything!! Enjoy your recliner, have them feed you by hand while you relax, sweet girl!!! Congratulations on being our very precious Tuesday Dog of the Day!!!

Athena you rule the roost, don't you? You are a very pretty girl, and you're not dumb, you know which is the most comfortable spot in the apartment, right? I bet it must be hard for your furparent not to give in looking down at your adorable mug.
    Congrats Athena!

To the beautiful Athena, I love that photo of you, it looks like you don't have a care in the world, and I don't think you do. lol We have a bassett on here named Daisy but we haven't seen her in a while. We also at one time had a bassett named 'Charlie', he was one of a kind. I love the game you play with 'hide the socks' our Perry plays the same game with us, except I think he is doing a little housekeeping, he picks them up and puts them by the cloths hamper. Three beds in one apartment, you really do have the good life. Hey, I don't blame you, that recliner is yours, tell those people to stay off. lol Congratulations dear, beautiful Athena, Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Hello Athena, you are a goodess. I have a basset hound named Trooper that thinks you are howl worthy.

Oh my!! For a second day in a row we are treated to a furry goddess! Sweet Athena, you remind me so much of a very beloved Pet Talk pup, Daisy! We just don't get enough Bassett babes featured here on POTD! KNOW WHY????? Because you kids are such characters!! You are too funny, Athena. Rearranging your humans to your liking, playing "thief," lounging in your recliner, doling out kisses as you please and all the while begging for belly rubs!! What a scamp! And during those frigid Minnesota winters, although it might be a "three dog night" outside, all that is needed to warm the body and soul is you, Athena!! Congratulations to you beautiful, loving, joyful Athena, our FABULOUS Dog of the Day!! Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you precious girl on your day of high honor!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Athena, you are a funny girl and so much like my Hannah. She is a recliner girl herself and has converted her brother Tucker. I do get to share with them however! You might want to try sharing with your people. And the socks, Hannah likes socks as well, she likes to remove them from feet. Have you ever tried that, Athena? Be careful not to bite the toes, okay?

I hope you enjoyed being the Dog of the Day because we certainly enjoyed meeting you and having you be our queenly representative of doggies all over the world. Athena, you are just the best. Tucker and Hannah and I send you woofs and a lip smacking kiss (the kiss is from me).
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Athena
    What beautiful eyes you have!! and that FACE!!! Well, I'm certainly in LOVE. Congratulations on being our sweet special Dog of the Day today!

Athena

Ah, the elegant Goddess of Wisdom - and how wise and all seeing your gentle eyes are, dear Athena! You are a delight to look at, and I salute you (belatedly, I apologize) for being our Dog of the Day!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *