Thread: Hi Lady!!

Hi Lady!!

And what a pretty little lady you are sweetheart!! It's our pleasure to meet you, a Katrina survivor, this morning. We know a couple of boys on PT that you remind us of and we think they'll go crazy when they see your pic this morning. We got a big kick out of reading that Orbs have been seen in your pictures. We don't doubt that that's completely true We would love to be able to pick you up and give you some kisses, Frenchie. However, knowing that's not possible, since we aren't traveling to Slidell today, please have Mom do the honors for us. Okay cutie pie?? We're smitten over your fluffy coat and we can also see your modeling career blossoming!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

goD bless you sweetie!
    Congrats to a VERY special pup for being today's Dog of the Day!
    You deserve it!
    I hope your day is filled with special treats!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Lady

Lady, sweet Lady! What a true angel you are to your family! It sounds like you have been through a lot in your short life, just with having to go through that terrible hurricane, but you are definitely here for a purpose and your family is lucky to have you around. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Wow, Lady, you are absolutely stunning. I'm glad you and your family made it through hurricane Katrina.

I hope your parents spoil you rotten today!!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Lovely Lady

Lady, your photo and doggy bio have touched my heart today. You are a very special Dog-of-the-Day! Congratulations to you and your family. I hope you have a wonderful day today. I'm far away from Louisiana so please ask your people to give you a big hug for me.

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lady

You are one very special Lady!!! It has been a pleasure to get to know a bit about you!!! So many of us were deeply touched by Katrina and it's aftermath. We're glad to know that you and your family made it through, managing to do your very best. A very happy day to you on your extra special day!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

What an extra special girl you are, Lady! Wow, to have faced and courageously overcome so many challenges in your short life, you're nothing short of amazing! And your Mom, so rightfully proud of you, her cherished best friend, her angel in fur, her soul mate! No wonder you have "orbs" circling about you for you were truly heaven sent, beautiful Lady! Congratulations on your well earned reign as our Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled "top dog" day with your family Wish I were there to be on the receiving end of one of those famous "frenchies" of yours but maybe your mom will give you a sloppy ol' wet one and a hug for me! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Lady!

Hi, Lady! Your name seems to suit you as you look like a perfect lady lounging on the bed. You do have beautiful eyes, too! Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Lady,

Wow sweetheart, it sure would be hard to pick just one thing to say
    about your specialness. You are a beautiful friend, companion, survivor,
    great dog mommy and the best listener in the world. You are just the
    best and I'm so glad to meet you today. Big congratulations for being our
    honored DOG OF THE DAY.Hugs & kisses sweet girl
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lady, you are a beautiful girl with your blonde and white fur. I've no doubt you were sent from above to be the loving companion to your mom. You have a very special mission to be her friend and protector. It's obvious how much she loves you, dear Lady. You are a great dog, Lady, and a great DOTD!