Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our new additions.

Our new additions.

I'm sure most people remember I've been looking for a Crested for a while, I finally found a 6 month old in BC. I showed my mom the pictures and she decided to take her brother who was also for sale.

They are from Tilea's and I must say I love this breeder. She offered to spay my girl and get some teeth pulled for free because she knows I'm paying for this all myself. My mom's dog will get fixed when he's here (unless I find out if I can show him). He was all ready for the ring and had been to a few shows (just on the table) and was looking for a show home but the breeder was so happy that we wanted him she lowered his price and let us have him. They are inseperable and do everything together. My puppy was for sale because she has a under bite, the breeder was going to keep her to show but she got the under bite and didn't like the show ring.

We have to get them flown in since they are from BC and my puppy has to recover from her spay so they will be coming on Monday.

I got a few pictures from the breeder so here they are.
    My pups name is Pixie (it was Bubbles) and my mom's dog is Shrek.

I think these are newer pictures because her teeth are out more.

See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

They are adorable. They look like they like to stick together and get into trouble, you may have your hands full. It will be fun to hear about their new adventures when they arrive. Keep us updated.

How nice that the breeder lowered the price for you, and is taking care of spaying your new baby and all. They are adorable, of course. Will they be allowed to travel in the cabin of the plane, I hope? Nekkid little critters need warmth!

When I was a kid, the breeder for our St. Bernard, Freckles, asked if we intended to show her, and when we said "No, she'll just be a loved dog," she lowered the price by several hundred dollars.
    I've Been Frosted

We will just start calling you the home of the naykee's.

That's great that you can get both of them. Congrats!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh, they are adorable! They do however look like double trouble..... i think your household is about to get lively ! congratulations!

Congrats. I'm sure it will be an excellent feeling to have some puppy lovin around again.

Niño & Eliza

Speaks wonders doesnt it.

thank you so much for the sig ellie! (whisk_luva)
    Jades animal friends;Pickle;RB Blue;RB Purple;Mitz
    RB Peanuts;RB Sweetie;Puss Puss;William
    RB Ripple- 1996-23/7/2007;Treacle;Spot;Red

"there is no trouble from which a cat can't exume itself from by using a little timely purring."
    Ripple- 1996(?)-2007

Will they be allowed to travel in the cabin of the plane, I hope?
    I would hope so too, I don't think the breeder would send them where they will get cold. She said she only trust west jet so maybe that's why.

I think she might have lowered the price for the same reason that's why we need to ask if he can be shown, if not we'll just get him fixed and maybe see if we can do fun shows or something.

We will just start calling you the home of the naykee's.
    What can I say I just love them I'd like to add a hairless rat too but I don't have time for one right now especially with puppies coming.

The breeder said for the show ring they need to be spunky and sort a trouble maker and so that's exactly what Shrek is, I'm scared lol.

Speaks wonders doesnt it.
    If your here to start a fight again just leave cause noone wants to hear your sarcasm
    See ALL my pets here

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup132
    If your here to start a fight again just leave cause noone wants to hear your sarcasum
    If your going to act that way, at least spell SARCASM right.

And they look shaved collies in a strange way...

thank you so much for the sig ellie! (whisk_luva)
    Jades animal friends;Pickle;RB Blue;RB Purple;Mitz
    RB Peanuts;RB Sweetie;Puss Puss;William
    RB Ripple- 1996-23/7/2007;Treacle;Spot;Red

"there is no trouble from which a cat can't exume itself from by using a little timely purring."
    Ripple- 1996(?)-2007

Oooh, look a the 2 wee ones! Hey, litter mates AND you can tell them apart! That will make things a bit easier. Those photos sure got me smilin', best wishes with the newbies.

Oh my! What CUUUUTE wittle pups! I just love the little white puffs on the feets and the contrasting mostly black puff on the head!

Thanks
    See ALL my pets here

They are so cool. I'm excited to see more pictures.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Congratulations!!

I WANT THEM

Oh gosh, I've wanted a crested for some time now and to be able to watch them grow up on PT is about as close as I'm going to get...lol! I'm so excited for you and your mom.

When will they be coming?

I expect to see MANY pictures of them!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

BC,

So, what do the other nekkid kids think??? Chinese Crested's are unique, just like the Sphynes.

I'm a little disappointed though. I'm not try to start trouble, just voicing my opinion. Why didn't you look for a Chinese Crested Rescue??? They ARE out there, with the dogs you want, who are desperately looking for homes.

Just asking.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!