Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fister says thank you!

Hybrid View

Fister says thank you!

Well, Fister has certainly been quite happy with his birthday arrangements, and would like to thank all those lovely Pet Talkers for their kind comments.

He's had loads of treats and cuddles, lots of raw fish and a REALLY good brushing, but as you can hear from the sound file (WAV format, hope you can open it), he is still a bit of a difficult customer sometimes.

But all this brushing didn't stop him partying on most of the night and waking us up quite loudly early the next morning!

Fisters comments!

These sounds are fairly typical of the sort of thanks that Randi gets when she has the decency to give him a good brushing!

"Peace cannot be achieved through violence,
    it can only be attained through understanding."
    Albert Einstein

I'm almost falling off my chair from laughing so hard! First off, the pictures are priceless, and if you hadn;t old me this was a cat, I would have thought it was a mad elephant!

OMG! The cats went CRAZY! Apparently they understood every word Fister was crying!

TOO FUNNY!! I had the volume rather high and apparently Eliot understood every vowel hollered because came running in here - he is STILL sitting here wide eyed and alert!! ROFLOL I wish you could see him, OMG too funny!!!

ROFLOL!! My cats have also gathered and are looking high and low for the new kitty!! How FUNNY!

BOY! Did that disturb Giz from her perch at the window!! ROTFLMBO!!! She ran and hid.....then came out, looked around and ran hid again! I am laughing so haaaaarrrrrddddd!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Of course Filou and Tigris understood every single word. And it is Fister's special pal Tigris who jumped on the desk to check whether Fister is behind the speakers

Oh how cute! What adorable pictures. My cats are not around but if they were I'm sure they would've come running too.

Miss Hoppy did not like that noise, and neither did Paul! He came in to see what was happening to that poor kitty! They both understood it, mrrrow for mrrrrooowww!

Oh, Fister!

LOL; I couldn't understand a single word of what Fister was saying, but obviously my girls did!! Lily was very interested and sniffed the speakers, while Luna decided to better leave the room! LOL

Great pics btw, looks like he really enjoyed the brushing session!

Kirsten

Looks like Fister's having a great time being brushed.
    When I played the sound file the cats came running to the computer and looked right into the speakers. Fister sure had some interesting things to say!

LOL! I would have loved to see the videos of your cats reaction. The sound was recorded while I was brushing him, and in the end, I was holding his tail, that's how I got that sound. He liked it though, or he would have left!

Usually he meows when he wants me to come, but stops the moment I start recording.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

LOLOL...my 4 furbabies were all staring INTENSELY at me. The looks in their eyes cracked me up. Told them it was NOT me making those sounds, but Fister

14. Edwina..."Eddie, did momma bring home ANOTHER kitty from California??? I hear something!"

Eddie..."Surely we would have smelt a new kitty...but you're right...what is that I hear?? Could it really be???"

Fister!!!! all the way from Denmark!

Wem are Happy that fister had a Happy Purrthday ,and he enjoyed his Steak, Medium Rare , Please!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS