Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fritz Chronicles

The Fritz Chronicles

Fritz this morning snoozing in his cage.First of all ,I would like to thank beeniesmom for the title of this thread.Fritz was ready to go up when we did for bed last night,he went out first then went to my chair in the living room,was still there when we went to bed.A few monutes later,he heard a noise and was growling,so we took him to his cage,whined a bit ,soon quieted down.He had toast and cereal from both of us,had to have the dishes in the right spot to eat from.Spent time in the window and with Mom.I did some yardwork before going out to do lawns.Ours was the last one to do,Fritz was in the window,I had my lunch a Egg Salad Sandwich on the front step.We had Potato Salad,Devilled Egg and Caesar Salad for supper,Fritz had a little,after he ate all of his,had Custard for dessert,Fritz cleaned up both dishes.He grabbed his Monkey after supper and catrted it down her under the coffee table.He had to brought down here with meat,wanted me to give him his Monkey,too lazy to get it,now on the coffee table snoozing.Warm here today,79 feeling like 90,takes a lot out of me,had to rest between doing a neighbor's lawn and ours and during the time I did ours.
    Last edited by fritz03; 06-23-2009 at 09:33 AM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Aww, poor guy! You got locked in the crate.... well at least you had some yummy egg salad afterward!

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz03
    had to have the dishes in the right spot to eat from
    Fritz, are you smart or what?! The dish must go in exactly the proper place.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

napping,snacking

Fritz snoozing in ther barroom late Monday afternoon while Mom was out to pick up a few things,Fritz in the window this morning,eating toast,he was wagging his tail so fed him cereal first then the toast.He then went to Mom in her chair then behind the couch,he was down her under the coffee table while Mom was washing the floor,got a picture of that.He is now back upstairs,to him nobody should be going by the house,barks at everything.Last before bed,went to Mom's chair,came to my bedroom a little later and slept on the bedspread.At 20 to 6,he got up,shook himself then went and slwept with Mom.I had to go out to put garbage out,after ,coming in,he grabbed a coaster and was under the table with so got a piece of meat to get it back.Taking the day off from work,Marlene and Larry having their backyard fence repaired were there yeterday and today so can't do that,will have to wait until Thursday as I got a big one to do tomorrow and then we are taking my Aunt out to lunch at a Chinese restaurant for her birthday,this Mom's sister,she is 77.Another warm one today and the rest of the week,possible thunderstorm on Tthursday,maybe on Sunday also.

Great title, Carmen!!

Barry, you've taken some more great pics of Fritz!! You are so cute, Fritzie!! Is there any trick you won't do for meat, cutie pie? Any trick will do. Egg salad is my all time favorite. Be a good boy a stay cool. The heat is taking us away down here!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I look but (shame on me) I don't often post. But that photo on the coffee table shelf really makes me laugh! It was just made for Fritz!

napping,snacking ,cooling off

Fritz snoozing in the window this morning,having toast again ,mine,then my cereal ,had Mom's also,cooling off with a cool breeze coming up the air register,ears blowing in the breeze,air conditioner.Really hot here today close to 90 ,humidity making it feel closer to 100.Mom,Marlene and I went and took my Aunt out for lunch today at a Chinese restaurant,it is her 77th birthday today.She got a piece of birthday cake which was Black Forest cake with square pieces of Jello with M&M's on top.Mom saved some Chicken Balls,he was waiting at the door when we got back,had that and all his supper.Has had a play wiht his Monkey down here,has been under the couch and under the blanket,had Iams bones and begged for water,sat on the little couch and begged for a bone,is now outside.We had a Chopped Onion Sandwich with Beets,it was good,Fritz had a little wasn't really enthused with it.

Boneytime

Fritz on the couch after being under the blanket,was begging for Iams bones.He had been making a bed under it and had the cushion on the floor,I put it back and he popped out from under the blanket.After this,he started begging for bones,also had water,had to put it in front of him on the coffee table.After coming up to bed last night,went to my chair inb the living room and a little later caqme my bedroom,slept on the bedspread first then was on the carpet this morning.This,Mom and I had to get the driceway cleaned off so my Uncle could could put driveway sealler on it.After a bit,Mom to me up to malrene's to cut the grass,she came back a hour later to get me.Had Salmon Sandwiches for lunch,Fritz had some wiht Mom,this after 10 this morning then came down was begging ,I hadn't ate it yet so went up and got it,he had some.Had thunderstorms go through,gave Fritz Gravol,then after this Mom smelled something,he had left a deposit in the hallway and it turend out later 3 other spots upstairs.We came down here after that ,he went under the table,was scratching so he wnet to his cage,didn't like it,turned music on,he quieted down.Later Wednesday morning while out cutting a lawn and saw this car with something weird on the roof,until it turned the corner and it was on of Google's cars with a camera mounted on it taking pictures,Mom had seen it also around our place,so you see our house on Google Streetview sometime.

Great pictures of our little man!! I'm so happy to see that little fluffy guy with the smiling face. That heat and those storms are really botherig you aren't they, buddy? It's terrible. I love the pic of you sitting up. Be a good boy and stay cool and safe from loud noises.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

napping,snacking

Fritz snoozing in the window this morning and eating toast in the window,also had my cereal and Mom's toast.Fritz went to the bedroom,we went to meet ireen and Bev in Whitby,thye had to take their car to a dealership,there was a recall on it for something,they wanted us to come and go have a coffee,we went to a Tim Horton's it was too warm to take him ,we wil be visitng them next Thursday at their place.Irene is having a operation on her knee or hip on July 9,Bev not too bad,had one headache lately,takes the medicine,can't walk too fast ,will get dizzy.They gave us Bacon treats to give him,he had some,We had KFC for supper,Fritz had a little ,ate his own.he is now snoozing under the couch.

ducktalk,lookyboy

Fritz looking out the front window this morning and chatting with the ducks a little later on.He was telling them he had a snooze under the blanket then under the the little couch,had his water after begging for it,had Iams bones.He went up to bed whren we did,went out first,then to Mom's chair in the living room and ended up with me.Before he did that,he left a deposit in the living room ,not happy with him.He didn't have breakfast but barked at a Husky being walked and a neighbor's Chocolate Lab.Going to get haircut at 9:30,later this afternoon goimng to a 20th Anniversary dinner outside in a tent at a John Deere dealership where dad had a lot of work done with the tractor,it is their 20th Anniversary,weather to be noce today,81 feeling like 88,rain tomorrow and 70,same on Monday with Thunderstorms and 73,showers on Tuesday and Wednesday also.Have to quiet Fritz ,he is barking upstairs.

Those duckies are probably jealous of you, Fritz. They want to come in the house and sit in the window with a plate of food too. What a busy boy!! Great pictures of you. You are a very handsome guy you know?

It is pretty hot there too. It's unbearably hot here. Took my Mom to St. Augustine yesterday. She enjoyed it. Really hot though. I hope Auntie Irene will have good reults with her surgery, Barry. Is it her knee or her hip? I'll say a prayer for her and Auntue Bev. I hope you enjoy the Anniversary dinner tonight.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

snoozing

Fritz in his cage this morning.People here got an early start on the fireworks,Canada day isn't until; Wedmesday,didn't stop people from setting them off,almost 10:30 still going on,so we gae Fritz liquid Gravol and put him in his cage,he was quiet.He was failry quiet yeaterday,ws sleeping a lot,Mom thought he wasn't feeling well,turns out Mom was cross at him for barking a lot and he was sulking,he came out of it when he had his supper.The Anniversary dinner was good,I had Roast beef on a Bun and Casesar Salad, and a Greek dessert,it wa sput on by a Greek restaurant we go to a lot,Mom had Roast Beef and Salad, and a Greek dessert,each had a Chocolate milk,also white milk water,could also have Beer or Wine for $4.Couldn't very well bring anything home so had bacon treats the Aunties gave us.Showers and thunderstorms today,showers all week,Fritz won't like the thunderstorms,think he is in the window now,he had my cereal for breakfast.Fireworks will go on until Wednesday,Fritz will be down here in his cage sleeping.

That photo of Fritz sitting up on his rump in the chair is classic... he actually looks like he is laughing. I like the one on the coffee table shelf too. My Lucy does that, although she doesn't fit quite as well as Fritz. It is hard to be in a bad mood or get depressed when we see our pets ...well, being pets...if I had half my dog's energy and 10% of her contentment with life, I would be....well, I suppose I would be a dog.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Fritz is an absolute cutie!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~