Thread: Why do you register twice - or even more?

Why do you register twice - or even more?

I'm aware that some have had problems with their registration (old account) on PT - but for others, is it really neccesary to register more than once?

Make up your mind about your username - and stick to it!!

That's only my two cents.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Amen Randi!

I agree, it's so confusing when people have 2 or 3 usernames. I don't really understand the reason for it either.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

My thoughts exactly! I don't think its necessary to register twice, or more either.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I'm all for PetTalk charging a small, one time fee for membership. I've talked about this with friends (some for and some against) but it would keep people from doing the multiple username-game.

It's one thing when you've been gone for awhile and return w/ a new user name. It's another when you're a current, posting member and decide to have 5 or 6 screen names.

Thanks, Randi. Glad to know to others are annoyed as well.

PS. For what it's worth...
    I'd be all for a reasonable yearly fee if we were allowed x-amount of space for picture storage, etc.

Originally posted by zippy-kat
    I'm all for PetTalk charging a small, one time fee for membership. I've talked about this with friends (some for and some against) but it would keep people from doing the multiple username-game.

It's one thing when you've been gone for awhile and return w/ a new user name. It's another when you're a current, posting member and decide to have 5 or 6 screen names.

Thanks, Randi. Glad to know to others are annoyed as well.

PS. For what it's worth...
    I'd be all for a reasonable yearly fee if we were allowed x-amount of space for picture storage, etc.
    Nooo then I wouldn't be able to join! My dad wouldn't let me pay for a messageboard. he hates thta I'm on them in the first place. (Maybe that would make some people happy but not me )

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Well...this is my second account. My first one was "kai". then I changed it to this one because I wanted to use my usual online name just to keep things simple. I don't use both..I'm sticking to this one now...but I think charging would limit some of us. I'm thinking maybe use Ip#'s ...or something?

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I also hate it when people have 6 diffrent names and you can't tell. I've had otehr ones before but I've had Aspen and Misty forever now and wouldn't ever change it unless I was having trouble doing some things with it or on it.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka