Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Little Lion Is Home!! [4]

My Little Lion Is Home!! [4]

MILES IS HOME!!

he now is back with us! he's very very happy to be home and already is eager to hop around, purring his little rusty heart off like nothing happened. he's doing really really great than what vet & I except. amazingly. my little bravo!!!

when I went to pick him up, I cried like I was dropping him off! most of them are happy tears of course. I tell you, when I got there, waited for 20 minutes - I was more so restless! gosh, when they finally handed him to me, I had a ear-to-ear smile!! (and sniffled more).. I couldn't help it.

I thanked everybody for everything, and headed off to my car - first thing I wanted to give him a (gentle) hug!! him knowing he's back in his meowmie's trustworthy arms, he collapsed (closed his eyes right there in a blink) and purred first thing for a few minutes! that wasn't what I expected, but drips must have wore off and he already forgave his meowmie! whew. gee, can someone unlock my smile? it's starting to get hurt now.

well, last night he was isolated in little warm bathroom last night with low-travel litterbox & everything, and his favorite toys. just now, I went to check on him, when I opened the door, he shot out to another high litterbox in another room! he hopped on it without falling, went in, and did his yellow and brown business well! hopped out back, hopped on bed, flopped down - purring, "this is where I want to be meowmie!" okay, we are snuggling together really good now.

thank you again miles miles for thinking dear thoughts, prayers and staying by with us. it has been a mile long week! I can't believe it's finally all over now. miles soon will be showing off himself and his little furlessbutt - I swear he looks like a little lion now.

((((hugs))))
    Last edited by Gina's Ark Inc.; 03-10-2006 at 04:08 PM. Reason: pictures added below ..
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Welcome Home Miles!! Now Meowmie is a happy lady again. She was so worried about you. Glad to hear he's doing so well Gina and you too.
    (((((GENTLE HUGS))))) Can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful boy

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Welcome home Miles!!

I'm glad you are home and reading about it is putting such a big smile on my face. I bet you are one happy kitty that is about to get smothered with hugs and kisses.
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

WELCOME HOME MILES!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! So happy to hear that he is home and that all has been forgiven! Doesn't seem to be bothering him a bit, does it?

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

He did exactly what I thought he would do... NO confining him! He is ready to be NORMAL again and enjoy himself. WELCOME HOME MILES!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Yay for Gina nand her little patient!

I kinda figured that is pretty much effective the isolation wold be! LOL Glad he told you what he thinks of it. He'll be fine out and about.... Angel did more harm to herself in isolation through her desperate measures to get OUT of isolation.

Welcome home, Miles! Glad you got your momma smiling again!

Welcome home little Miles
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Welcome home sweetie!

He sounds just SOOO happy to be at home - and is healing up amazingly! The magic ingredient that adds to great medical care - LOVE!

Gentle hugs to Miles!

Is the Ark glad to see him? Did he have a special buddy in the bunch?

Catty1

Welcome Home Miles YAY!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Welcome home Miles!
    I'm so glad to hear that he came through the surgery
    with flying colours and that he's back home where he belongs.
    Van
    Tux and Pesca's meowmie

YIPPIE !!!! Miles is back home!!!
    Awwww, I am sooo happy for you Gina!! You went through so much last week; you deserve a little present :

I just knew that Miles would adjust to his new situation in 1-2-3 !!
    Please give that cute strong lion an great gentle hug from me!!

ps. To MILES: Nothing is better than your old litterbox, hey
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Gina ~ I'm so glad you and Miles are back together safe and sound. You guys have been through so much! Prayers and purrs to you and the entire Ark.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

WELCOME HOME MILES

Gina,

I'm sure you're relieved to have your little man back home next to you. LES here.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Glad he is back home and doing so well after surgery.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor