Thread: R.I.P my baby girl, Mitsoux July 8th

R.I.P my baby girl, Mitsoux July 8th

My baby girl Mitsoux was a 2 year old siamese manx, god rest her soul, she was the most loving thing ever, she would give kisses all the time and had to be around you 24/7, she had her wierd little things like everyone does, she loved junk food, my mum would come after work with her snack and sit in my room to watch T.V and Mitsoux would be right there like c'mon I'm cute, where's mine and they would share everything, every snack my mum had Mitsoux had too she even tried to drink my mum's drinks lol the other thing she loved was napkins, don't ask me why but we had napkins on our dining room table one night and found them chewed up upstairs infront of my parents room, so we got some more and sure enough same thing she would hop up on the table and steal the napkins and she loved to chew on plastic bags, I hated when she did that cause it scared me, so i would get her to stop and 2 mins later she was right back at it. sorry for venting my sorrows but I was using petlynx, first time ever and they had found her so i went up there and it turns out she was deceased when they found her, why do cats insist on going outside, she was an indoor cat, she got out on the 7th and was picked up on the 8th, I'm sorry but no one understands why I'm upset, she was a part of the family, I hope there are some cat lovers on here who can share some stories about how they reacted when their pets passed on, I need to know that I'm not being stupid crying over a cat, thank you

you are crying because a creature who you love and who is you friend left this life. If you didn't feel sad about that, you'd have a reason to worry.

I've loved cats all my life (I'm 48) and whenever one passes on, I miss them and usually cry some. You are not alone. I am sorry you lost your furry friend.

You are hurting because you've lost your best friend. A member of your family. A trusted confidant. Your pain is very real and you have every right to cry. Do it. Cry all you want. It'll only help you.

She was outside because that's what cats usually prefer. No matter how we try to keep them safe and indoors, sometimes they get their way and outside they go. It's not your fault and its not hers. It happens, and it can be tragic, as in your case. Please don't beat yourself up because of it.

The people here understand your grief. They've been through it and they know how you feel. So go ahead and let it all out. Writing down her life will help you keep her memories alive. That way, when the pain of her loss gets bad, you can always go back to those memories and find consolation.

May Mitsoux rest in peace and enjoy her days at the Rainbow Bridge while she waits for you.

Karel

I am so sorry for your loss. I, too, have lost a cat in a tragic manner before, long before she should have died. It is painful no matter how you lose them, when you lose them, and thank goodness for people like our friends here at pet talk who understand and offer wonderful support and comforting words for us.

My thoughts are with you.
    Logan

Talking

Mitsoux was a dear and very loved Cat.
    And when they go before thier time, the Good Lord makes it up to them in small ways when they become Pet Angels.
    Mitsoux was a Wonderous Joyful Cat, and loved you as much as you loved her.
    When you meet again, there will be tears of happiness between you.
    One Fine Day.

Unhappy

It is so very hard to lose a good friend and that is what Mitsoux was. Sleep softly, sweet little Mitsoux...
    Nine is Fine!!