Thread: My sister's cat, Precious

My sister's cat, Precious

<P>

My sister's cat, Precious, has now gone to the Rainbow Bridge.

Precious was a one-woman cat. She loved her mommy with every ounce of her kittyness. Julia raised her from a kitten; she was adopted from the local animal shelter. Her favorite thing was to drink water from the bathtub.

In the end, Precious was very sick. She had asthma. Still, Precious was very precious and she did a wonderful thing. Until Julia adopted Precious, she wasn't much of a cat person. She had always preferred dogs but living in an apartment while going to school, she couldn't have one so instead adopted a kitten. She fell head-over-heels for that little girl and has grown to love kitties as much as she loves dogs.
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Unhappy

All it took was Precious to come into your sister's life to change her over to loving cats!!! I am sure that was Precious' special mission, WELL done!!! Precious will always be with Julia, She knows how much she was loved and is now missed, Sleep softly, sweet Precious...
    Nine is Fine!!

Talking

That passing hits me hard, as I have a Precious Cat too.
    Precious was such a beautiful Cat, I can well imagine how much her passing hurts.
    Precious will be with us, as we hit the Steak Escape Today, and she will get the first taste of Steak and Cheese.
    She will have so many wonderful stories to tell those who love her when you meet again.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Any cat who can convert someone who's neutral about cats into a cat lover is a fine kitty indeed! Play nice at the Rainbow Bridge, Precious.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb