Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warning - Very Cute Puppy pics inside!

Aww their adorable! You guys are very nice to bring them in, they could have been killed by now for starvation or keep hit by a car. Great job!! I LOVE the brown one hes too cute.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomer
    Are you gonna take them to the vet to get those possible worms delt with?
    They have a vet apointment Friday at 4. However I am thinking I'm gonna bump it up. "Brindle" is throwing up, has very runny poop and isn't eating today. She isn't acting herself at all and is definitly a very sick little girl. "Shy" is also not eating as much as I want and defintiyl doesn't have as much energy. I'm hopeing it's all do to worms and not something else but if it is we will deal with it. I get a good discount at Banfield (petsmarts vet) because I work in the pets hotel so the cost won't be as much as a normal vet.

Thanks guys, I love um. I'm not going to be keeping any. I'm at my limit with 2 dogs and 4 bunnies, although if I could I would definitly keep Shy Girl. I just love her so much. Although I have to admit that "Boy" keeps me on my toes and I love him dearly for it.

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Aww, such sweeties! They are all adorable little puppies. Your such a wonderful person to take them in like that and use your own money to pays for vet bills. I hope they find very happy homes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen and Misty
    They have a vet apointment Friday at 4. However I am thinking I'm gonna bump it up. "Brindle" is throwing up, has very runny poop and isn't eating today. She isn't acting herself at all and is definitly a very sick little girl. "Shy" is also not eating as much as I want and defintiyl doesn't have as much energy. I'm hopeing it's all do to worms and not something else but if it is we will deal with it. I get a good discount at Banfield (petsmarts vet) because I work in the pets hotel so the cost won't be as much as a normal vet.
    Take at least the brindle immediately-especially if she's acting depressed or shows any sign of blood in the feces or the vomit, or has runny eyes...I don't want to worry you, but it could definately be parvo. It's pretty common, deadly without treatment, but expensive even to test (I believe around $50), and then to treat. Poor thing, I hope she feels better, and that it is just worms.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!

They are SOOO ADORABLE! Thank you for picking up those babies and finding them homes!

I am with everyone else, keep one (specifically, that brindle girl ).

Adorable puppies! Thank goodness you found them and saved them, may they all find good homes.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Those sweet little puppies are so lucky to have been spotted by someone who genuinely cares for their welfare. I applaud you!!!(clap, clap, clap)

I sure do wish I lived closer!!!! But, just seeing their pictures and knowing that you are "helping them" , is almost as wonderful as holding onto one of them.

Thank-You for those pleasent photos, and , I really pray that the little Brindle, as well as "Shy Girl, feel better soon!!!!

Please keep us updated with your cute little orphans.

AAAWWWW, what little cuties! I'm in love already!!! Thank you for taking the time to help these cute little munchkins.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Soooo cute! you are an angel for taking them all in and saving their precious lives. Good vibes on the way for "Brindle" and "Shy", i hope it is nothing to serious . All bubs will be in my thoughts.

OH how cuuuuute!!
    I'm so glad you were in the right place at the right time to save these little pups!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Aww, they are adorable!! It's a good thing you found them!! I hope the vet appointment goes good!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Cutie Pies...

The puppies are soooooo cute.. That was so nice of you to do that. Some people wouldn't even think twice
    <br>about helping the poor little guys.. You did your good deed for the year... :)
    <br>Hope all goes well, and enjoy the little babies...
    My Exercise Software http://www.fitworkout.com/