Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Time Of Day Are You?

What Time Of Day Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/whattimeofdayareyouquiz/

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
    You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
    Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
    All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Sunrise as well

***You Are Midnight***

You are more than a little eccentric, and you're apt to keep very unusual habits.
    Whether you're a nightowl, living in a commune, or taking a vow of silence - you like to experiment with your lifestyle.
    Expressing your individuality is important to you, and you often lie awake in bed thinking about the world and your place in it.
    You enjoy staying home, but that doesn't mean you're a hermit. You also appreciate quality time with family and close friends.

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
    You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
    Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
    All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

It said I was Sunrise, but I think Midnight fits better.

You Are Sunrise

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    I'm the first Noon ! I'm not a morning person, (covers up time of post )

You Are Noon

You are upbeat, ambitious, and never at loss for energy.
    You have a lot that drives you in life. The desire to be the best, and a secret hope of fame and power.
    And while you definitely have a Type A personality, you are still fun to be around.
    You have a ton of charisma and a genuine interest in others. You are adored by many.
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

I'm sunrise. That's very true, I'm a morning person.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You Are Sunset

Even though you still may be young, you already feel like you've accomplished a lot in life.
    And you feel free to pave your own path now, and you're not even sure where it will take you.
    Maybe you'll pursue higher education in a subject you enjoy - or travel the world for a few years.
    Either way, you approach life with a relaxed, open attitude. And that will take you far!

You Are Midnight

You are more than a little eccentric, and you're apt to keep very unusual habits.
    Whether you're a nightowl, living in a commune, or taking a vow of silence - you like to experiment with your lifestyle.
    Expressing your individuality is important to you, and you often lie awake in bed thinking about the world and your place in it.
    You enjoy staying home, but that doesn't mean you're a hermit. You also appreciate quality time with family and close friends.

Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Sunrise here.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You Are Sunrise

~These quizs are so fun~
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Sunset here - but I think some of the things it mentioned are not in my future but in my past.

***You Are Sunset***

Even though you still may be young, you already feel like you've accomplished a lot in life.
    And you feel free to pave your own path now, and you're not even sure where it will take you.
    Maybe you'll pursue higher education in a subject you enjoy - or travel the world for a few years.
    Either way, you approach life with a relaxed, open attitude. And that will take you far!

You Are Midnight

[muneca]&[chiquita]

Midnight, as posted above.