Thread: Our Bo is put to rest

Our Bo is put to rest

[FONT=Impact]Today is a sad day. We had to put our cat Bo to rest. He was 18 years old, we got him when he was 5. He was a good cat a purebread Manecoon. It really hurts to put an old friend down but it was best to stop his suffering. After having him put to sleep at the vet we took him to a friends house and buried him between to of my favorite dogs. Yogi the Rottweiler( passed 4 years ago), and Junebug the Black lab( passed 1 month ago). Bo can now rest in peace.[/FONT]

Dear Steve,

I am so sorry for your huge loss. I too have a Maine Coon my Boscoe and I understand how much love they give and are given in return. Please know that you did the right thing for your sweet kitty. It was a brave but neccesary decision. I too have had to face this crushing blow in the past. I am sure your kitty had a wonderful life with you. That is all any of us can ever ask for. I hope that someday you will adopt another kitty and have that special joy come into your life again. Monica

I'm so sorry for your loss. But I'm happy that Bo had a good life and was loved by you. Everybody here understands what you are going through. I hope that some day you will wake up and realize that there's another kitty out there that needs your love.

RIP Bo.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

I'm sorry that you had to help your friend Bo to the RB but it's better than allowing them to suffer. You did the right thing, painful as it is. A candle burns for you both.

Blessings,
    Mary

I'm so sorry you have lost your dear companion. May Bo rest in peace.

Hugs,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!