Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Raven's cancer *Final recheck, pg 38 (post 568)*

Gosh, I so love those pictures of Raven!!!

I've got her locked in my thoughts and Prayers and I'll be thinking of her tomorrow!!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

Raven will be in my thoughts all day tomorrow. And I will constantly check for updates (even though I'm not supposed to from work). {hugs}
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Will be keeping you and Raven in my thoughts tomorrow. Be strong and be brave sweet girl.

Beautiful photos of Raven...she looks so full of personality. I'll be thinking of you both tomorrow, I hope everything goes well with the surgery and they are able to get all of it.

Saying prayers for a successful surgery on Friday. She's a beauty, a bundle of joyful energy! (((hugs))) to you , too. We'll all be thinking of you.

**HUGS** for Raven and family! *great thoughts and vibes your way*

<picks up Prayer Line> <dials God>

Hi God ~

Got Your *skrubbies* all pressed fur Friday? Prolly won't need the fur Halo Cover.

Did you remind Tubby & Peanut to gas da Silver Klowd and pull a MapQuest?
    Raven will be expectin You to be callin the moves in Sir Jury ...
    Hope You packed the Good Book fur reference.

We'll all keep Krossin Pawz & Klawz, amd sendin no-stop Purrayers fur Raven.

And paLeeze send a big {{{God'sHug}}} out to Mom Jessica ... let her know You're onna case.

THANKS, God!!

/s/ the Prayer Pups
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Those pictures of Raven are just beautiful! I am praying for you Raven. Good luck tomorrow. I can't wait to see you back to your old self. Stay strong.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Thinking of you both this morning...{{{Raven and Jessica}}}...and will keep praying.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You both are in my prayers and thoughts this day. {{hugs}}

What time does she go in today, Jess?

I'm home from work sick (they sent me home yesterday early) so I will be (im)patiently awaiting updates of her success.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Raven is such an ebony goddess! I love the photos of her romping around the yard.

Good luck today Raven! You have a lot of support, prayers, and well wishers all backing you up. *HUGS*

Jess, how are Tasha and Tommy doing? Do they seem to sense that something is up?

I'll be thinking of you today.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I am leaving in a few minutes with her. The surgery will be done later this morning I believe. My stomach is such a wreck! I gave her a bit of beef broth for breakfast this morning since she can't eat anything (vet said drinking is okay).

She does this thing I call "sleepy grumbles" where when she is snuggling in to sleep she does little sighs and moans for awhile until she's asleep. It's hard to explain but she has done it since she was a little baby. Long drawn out grumbles and noises for maybe a good 2-3 minutes until she's sleeping. She was doing that this morning as she resettled next to me in bed. She likes to sleep cuddled right next to me. I will miss hearing her sleepy grumbles today so much. But I have to keep remembering we are making our main assault on this cancer today and we must win.

Tommy and Tasha are being very good pups. Tommy hasn't really shown any difference in behavior, Tasha has been watching me closer as she does when she picks up that I'm anxious. Raven is just filled with the joy of living! Bless her.

I thank God I am blessed with such a beautiful community of people in Pet Talk. Everyone's support and encouragement and prayers have helped get me through each day. And now I'll stop rambling.

I kept watching her puppy video I made last night. It makes me feel even stronger she is going to come out of this and we with both be stronger than ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n28cp3-IJ0

Also Raven's candle page is here if you feel like relighting (they burn out after 48 hours) http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Raven

The folks at timwoolleyracing.com board started it for me, another wonderful group. Animal lovers truly have the most loving hearts.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Watched the video of your beautiful girl (LES) and relit my candle for you both.
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

(((HUGS))) You and Raven are in my thoughts and prayers. I will relight my candle.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~