Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Raven's cancer *Final recheck, pg 38 (post 568)*

K9Soul, I just watched the youtube video of your Raven ....it had me all teared up at the part when the song says "take my hand" and the photo of Raven's Paw in your hand. It's a beautiful video.
    I just saw and read through this thread for the 1st time, I'm sorry I hadn't seen it before this...it sounds as though your dog is in the best hands right now, and that this surgeon is a good one. I know how hard it is to have a dog in the hospital, watching the clock and just wanting them to come home. I hope that you get good news today and that Raven recovers completely. She is lucky to have such a great Mom who cares about her so much.

2 p.m. (central) UPDATE

Raven made it through surgery and is doing well. She has been given pain medicine and she will be staying overnight so they can watch and control any bleeding. I didn't get to talk to the vet himself yet to find more details about how much they had to take out but I left a message for him to call me back so I can find more of that out. I sure miss my little girl.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I'm so glad she's doing well! I know you want her home but right now, she needs to be near the doctors. They'll take great care of her. I hope she can feel all our love. She probably wonders what's going on. I can't wait until you can smother her with hugs and kisses. And don't forget Tommy and Tasha. Give them some lovin' in the meantime. Hug them for me. It'll make you feel better, too. Hang in there.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Glad she's made it through the worst part of it. I'm sure it'll be hard to not have her with you tonight, but she'll be home soon.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I'm so, so happy to hear she made it through the surgery. I know how much you miss her, but she is being well taken care of. You hang in there, I'm sure your totally drained by all of this. (((Hugs)))

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

I am so glad to hear that she is out of surgery and in recovery and doing well. Please let us know when you hear more, and thank you for taking the time to keep us informed during this difficult time. [[[Hugs}}]

Bless her little heart - I am so happy to read your post. She is young and strong and I am sure will bounce back from this.
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

So happy to hear she is out of surgery and okay. Hope you hear from the vets soon!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Wooohooo! I'm so glad surgery went well. She'll be home soon enough and on the road to recovery.

It killed me not to have Mufasa with me for one night for a minor surgery, I can just imagine how you feel. Our love and vibes will be with the both of you tonight, as always.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Yay, glad the surgery went well. Update us when you can. Kisses to the brave girl and a hug to you!

Jess, thank you for taking time to give us an update about Raven! I'm glad she is doing well. You must miss her so much. Give her a big hug for me when you pick her up!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm happy to hear that your little girl came through the surgery well, Jess. It's going to be a very long night and we can all relate. As I said before, let the T's help you get through it. I know they'll do a stellar job!!
    Mega prayers and thoughts still coming your way from Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Like everyone else, I've been checking in here frequently. So glad she has come through the surgery. Keeping everything crossed that the outcome is positive.

glad to hear all went well...... .....YAY!!..... can´t wait to hear she back to your arms...... PT is sure waiting for welcome home pics
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Bless your heart - what a roller coaster for you..........but we are all right here with you. I am so glad that she is out of surgery and that it went well.