Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Raven's cancer *Final recheck, pg 38 (post 568)*

The good news: it was operable, the surgery is over, the doctor feels positive, she is young, there are lots of people praying for her.

That said, I know there will be many worries and pain for her and you seeing her (post surgery). You are not alone in your concern. We are all here with you to see you through this difficult time. Off to light another candle.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

I can't look at your sig without tearing up.

I'm so glad the surgery is over.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Wonderful news! You must feel so relieved, even if she's still at the vets, just knowing she made it through this surgery ok. Rest assured Raven will be in my prayers daily!

Prays so very hard!!! *HUGS*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I am so happy to hear that Raven's surgery is over & the Doc feel so
    positive with the outcome. Prayers continue for a complete recovery.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Prayers for a clean and quick recovery, and a long happy life for Raven! (she has the best mommy, that takes care of the happy right there! )
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I just got home from work and had to check in.

I'm so happy to hear that she made it through the surgery fine and is almost ready to come home.
    I'm still going to be keeping her in my prayers that this nasty cancer doesn't come back.

Now snuggle up with the T's and get yourself some much deserved rest.

More (((HUGS)))
    Love Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I hope you can get some rest tonight, Jess, take care of yourself too! I know Raven is in good hands and she will do just fine. I am heading to bed now but I will check this thread as soon as I awake in the AM.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I am glad the surgery went well and that they got all of it this time!
    ((((HUGS)))) to you and Raven! I am thinking of you and praying for sweet, beautiful Raven.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

I know it's late but I thought of Raven and you, Jess all day, She was the topic of conversation at lunch with my friends and they too, added prayers. I'm glad the surgery is over and Raven is doing well. I know you can't wait to get her back in your loving arms. Praying aas hard as I can that the cancer is gone forever and ever. Many loving hugs to you, Raven and the T's

I've been Boooo'd!

You know, I was sitting at my desk eating lunch today and thinking about you Jess and precious Raven. I started crying into my salad and just when I wiped away the tears a coworker came in. When asked what was the matter, I just said, I'm OK. How can I possibly explain that "I'm hurting for someone whom I've never met and lives miles away who has her precious pet in for sir jury and I've never met the pet either and I only know them from a website called Pet Talk"..... It just wouldn't fly and that's why I've never told anyone around me about PT.

In my tenure here at Pet Talk, I've come to care very deeply for the people and their pets and here I am crying again.......for someone and her pet that I've never met.

What a community we have here!!!

My cheque was mailed today Jess.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I'm glad Raven made it through the surgery ok. I hope she will recover fine and this will all be over for good. We love you Raven!

I'm glad to hear that Raven's surgery went well and she'll continue to remain in my thoughts and prayers. I sure hope that the cancer will never return and that she'll live a long happy and healthy life.

That's terrific news! I certainly hope the cancer is gone forever! The power of PT is just heartwarming sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by slick
    You know, I was sitting at my desk eating lunch today and thinking about you Jess and precious Raven. I started crying into my salad and just when I wiped away the tears a coworker came in. When asked what was the matter, I just said, I'm OK. How can I possibly explain that "I'm hurting for someone whom I've never met and lives miles away who has her precious pet in for sir jury and I've never met the pet either and I only know them from a website called Pet Talk"..... It just wouldn't fly and that's why I've never told anyone around me about PT.

In my tenure here at Pet Talk, I've come to care very deeply for the people and their pets and here I am crying again.......for someone and her pet that I've never met.

What a community we have here!!!

My cheque was mailed today Jess.

The spirit of PT summed up in one post!

Raven's cancer won't dare return with us lot to answer to!! Have some time for you today Jess, you deserve it
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk