Thread: menu foods****

menu foods****

menu foods purchased the tainted wheat gluten in china due to the cheap cost.over 1300 dogs & cats have died so far with the majority being cats.menu foods knew about the tainted food since feb 20.07 & didnt report it until one month later.during that time those low lifes tested the cat food on 7 healthy cats & all the cats died.these people are greedy monsters with no compassion.menu foods has agreed to reimburse all vet costs to the deceased animals caretaker BUT you must agree to no wrong doing by menu foods.this is UNBELIEVABLE ! e-mail menu foods & give them your opinion.ALSO checkout all the comments on the petition to menu foods.MANY people have lost there beloved pet due to menu foods.may they all RIP. Sign the Menu Foods Must Reimburse Pet Owners Petition
    http://www.petitiononline.com/menupa...ion-sign.html?
    menu foods e-mail [email protected]

That's horriable. I already signed.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I Have Signed As Well.
    And All The Money In The World Is Going To Restore A Treasured Pet Companion To Thier Family.
    Thats Disgusting And We Hope That Menu Food Is Sued Out Of Existance.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

BUT you must agree to no wrong doing by menu foods.
    I think I would eat the expense before I let them get away with this... This makes me want to make doubly sure I NEVER use ANY of the foods they make again! I think I will be returning that bag of science diet tomorrow and not useing it anymore!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

My family has lost a cat to Priority cat food. The question I have is this. Legal action might produce reimbursement of veterinarian bills, and maybe adoption fees. But my understanding is that legally a pet is essentially a possession, like a desk chair or a picture frame. Do you think the courts will require them to pay some sort of pain/suffering damages? And, how will owners prove their pets died because of Menu Foods' products containing rat poison and/or melamine? And, even if it can be proven that the contaminated food was the reason for the pet's untimely death or illness, how are people going to provide proof of purchase of those specific products and lot numbers? I have a feeling that Menu is going to end up paying less in damages than they should because of the burden of proof on pet owners.

Anyway, here are a couple of class action Web sites:
    www.menufoodscase.com (Illinois)
    www.progressivelaw.com (Wisconsin)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678