Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Okay guys, K9Soul and Raven need our help

Okay guys, K9Soul and Raven need our help

Raven's diagnosis is not good, she will need either radiation or surgery or perhaps both, it is still unknown exactly what treatment will be undertaken at this time; however, no matter it will still be very costly as it will need to be done at the Univeristy.

I know Jessica would never ask, and normally neither would I, and I know she has, behind the scenes, contributed many times to those in need. Well now they are in need.

I would like to set up some sort of "help" with donations from myself and others here who would be willing to donate to Raven's Survival Fund. This is no joke, this is very serious, and she needs this treatment.

I realize you don't know me personally, and until we know which hospital the surgery will be set up at, we cannot make arrangements for direct payments. So I don't expect anyone to send me anything if they don't feel comfortable doing it and would rather wait until an account can be set up at the hospital, I completely understand.

I will however, give my personal information to anyone who PMs me requesting a way to donate. I will give out my personal home address and/or my Paypal address. I will incur whatever paypal fees come with any donations out of my own pocket. Those who wish to wait until there is a hospital account set up please feel free to PM me with an amount you'd like to donate so I can try to keep a tally going.

I'm asking now because Jessica needs to have some peace of mind that everything will work out, and she can schedule and have whatever needs done done, without having to worry if she can pay for it. ANY of us would be in a bind if this happened to us.

Those who can't donate funds, donations of prayers and support for Jessica and Raven gladly accepted just as thankfully.

UPDATE ON DONATIONS:

As of today, via paypal and personal donations, there is $876.81 in Raven's fund, not counting everything people are sending in the mail. Thank you everyone, let's keep it up and get Raven the help she needs! (There are cents added on because pounds doesn't translate straight across =))

Yes I'm keeping track of who donates how much and a list will be sent to Jessica when they all arrive.
    Last edited by Vela; 04-21-2007 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

I'd do it in a heartbeat. And I'll want to make more than one payment, too. I'm willing to do anything to help that sweet dog live. She's brought Jess so much happiness. If we have to make a miracle happen, we will.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I have one more paycheck before leaving for my Utah trip. I will set aside as much as I can for Raven and Jess. Both of them mean so much to me. I am not sure how much I will be able to donate so I will get back to you later on that.

I know we can help Jess and Raven, Pet Talk!

Also, if PT cannot help with all of the fees, maybe we can try contacting IMOM when a price is set?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Kay ANY little bit helps, and I mean that. No donation is too small and I know everyone is tight on money, but I am thankful for every bit anyone is willing to help with. Every penny donated goes to Raven's medical bills.

I know PT has it in them to help Raven and Jessica. Despite the few occasional petty arguments, when there is trouble eveyrone pulls together, it's what makes it such a nice place!

Quote Originally Posted by dukedogsmom
    I'd do it in a heartbeat. And I'll want to make more than one payment, too. I'm willing to do anything to help that sweet dog live. She's brought Jess so much happiness. If we have to make a miracle happen, we will.
    My feelings exactly, Val. Count me in. Whatever it takes.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Count me "IN" Vela!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED

got a snail mail addy? i got $20
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

could you send me your address via PM?
    I will send a money order.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Here's a link for those who (like me) were not up on the situation.

Vela, I have a payday coming up on the 20th if you can wait for me till then.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I SO wish I can help, I feel like crying for Raven and Jess. My parents wouldn't let me though, I'm sorry and I do feel terrible about it. If I was allowed, or if I was older I would send money in a heartbeat. I am still going to pray for them, and wish you luck with the donations. I know Jess would do the same for anyone else.

Thank you all for caring enough to help, time is not important, if you can't donate right now, anytime you can is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltese_Love
    I SO wish I can help, I feel like crying for Raven and Jess. My parents wouldn't let me though, I'm sorry and I do feel terrible about it. If I was allowed, or if I was older I would send money in a heartbeat. I am still going to pray for them, and wish you luck with the donations.
    That is just as useful as money, and oftentimes more so, God can do anything.

I wish i could send some money, but now i'm like broke, but i will keep them in my thoughts and prayers and when i have money and save i will definatley send it for them.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Sending you a PM.

God Bless you Vela, for thinking ahead!!!!
    Rest in Peace Corinna~ Well Never Forget You~

I"VE BEEN FROSTED