Thread: Okay guys, K9Soul and Raven need our help

Threaded View

Okay guys, K9Soul and Raven need our help

Raven's diagnosis is not good, she will need either radiation or surgery or perhaps both, it is still unknown exactly what treatment will be undertaken at this time; however, no matter it will still be very costly as it will need to be done at the Univeristy.

I know Jessica would never ask, and normally neither would I, and I know she has, behind the scenes, contributed many times to those in need. Well now they are in need.

I would like to set up some sort of "help" with donations from myself and others here who would be willing to donate to Raven's Survival Fund. This is no joke, this is very serious, and she needs this treatment.

I realize you don't know me personally, and until we know which hospital the surgery will be set up at, we cannot make arrangements for direct payments. So I don't expect anyone to send me anything if they don't feel comfortable doing it and would rather wait until an account can be set up at the hospital, I completely understand.

I will however, give my personal information to anyone who PMs me requesting a way to donate. I will give out my personal home address and/or my Paypal address. I will incur whatever paypal fees come with any donations out of my own pocket. Those who wish to wait until there is a hospital account set up please feel free to PM me with an amount you'd like to donate so I can try to keep a tally going.

I'm asking now because Jessica needs to have some peace of mind that everything will work out, and she can schedule and have whatever needs done done, without having to worry if she can pay for it. ANY of us would be in a bind if this happened to us.

Those who can't donate funds, donations of prayers and support for Jessica and Raven gladly accepted just as thankfully.

UPDATE ON DONATIONS:

As of today, via paypal and personal donations, there is $876.81 in Raven's fund, not counting everything people are sending in the mail. Thank you everyone, let's keep it up and get Raven the help she needs! (There are cents added on because pounds doesn't translate straight across =))

Yes I'm keeping track of who donates how much and a list will be sent to Jessica when they all arrive.
    Last edited by Vela; 04-21-2007 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008