Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady's Babies....Lots Of Pics....Warning Cuteness Overload!!

Lady's Babies....Lots Of Pics....Warning Cuteness Overload!!

With all the rain our small rescue has seen, there is a ray of light....or maybe six.... Lady lives on through her babies and our memories of the wonderful short time we were blessed with her on earth can never be erased.

I am sorry that I have been away from PT for a while. I just needed a little time to get myself together. We are moving next week so I don't know when I will be back on so I felt like it was time for me to share some pictures of the group before I am gone again for a while. They were all here on Monday so I could take them yesterday morning for altering and vaccines. It was a family reunion. If only Lady could see them now!! I know she is watching them though. They have gotten so big!! Some of the pics aren't the greatest, and the date is completely wrong (forgot to fix it after I changed batteries, oops), so I apologize in advance. I hope you guys enjoy them. I really loved seeing them all again. And I promise when I go for their six month visits to take lots of pictures and post them. I am still working on the video tribute for Lady. I will post it when it is done. With work and the move, I don't have much time, but it will be done soon, I promise. Without further ado......

Big boy Memphis, weighing nearly 16 lbs. He is living with my sister, her husband, two kids, and Staffie (Buster) in Orland Park, Il.

Always looking for something to pounce on!

Just chilaxing!!

This is Garth, he is the one with the heart murmur. He weighs a little over 15 lbs. He is living with my brother, his girlfriend, and thier daughter in Worth, Il.

Will you look at those ears!!

What a face!

I love this picture of my brother's girl, Jordan, and Garth.

Garth and Rusty playing tug of war.

MORE IN NEXT POST....
    Last edited by Reachoutrescue; 05-30-2007 at 05:51 PM.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Cordova....now know as Harley. He weighs a little over 14 lbs. Harley is not the most photogenic pup, so we were only able to snap two decent pics of him. Harley has a home with a nice family (2 parents, 3 kids, a kitty, and two other pups, a 3 yr old Pittie and a 19 yr old Basset Hound, yes 19!!)

"All this rough housing has made me thirsty...where's that water bowl?"

What a mug!! He is so so cute!!!

Bentley, another unwilling subject for photography!! He is still a cutie! He is living with a nice couple in Chicago, Il.

Blue eyes!!

A couple of Bentley playing with Rascal (now Rex).

It was hard to seperate them, they are so bonded. Always running, playing, and sleeping together.

MORE IN NEXT POST.....
    Last edited by Reachoutrescue; 05-30-2007 at 05:43 PM.

www.rornfp.org

Remember the runt, Rascal? Well he is now almost 13 lbs and catching up fast! His name is now Rex and he lives with a nice lady, her husband, and their 5 yr old son in Chicago, Il.

"Don't be confused, I am not Bentley, just his (almost) twin!! Ain't I cute?"

"Um, foster mommy...do you mind? Peeing here!"

And last but not least, my absolute favorite pup.

Dolly, now known as Vic (short for Victory) weighing at just about 12 lbs. Vic is now living with a friend of mine, his grandma, and their Boxer, Halo in Chicago, Il.

Can you say Lady Junior?

"Come on with that flashy thing now, I am trying to eat!!"

From this view, she looks just like Lady, but smaller.

"Um, yeah, I dragged my bowl to the curb.....so what is the problem?"

Vic and Garth, just hanging out.

And just one more of Garth......

That's it. I am so glad they all found homes. I get to see Garth, Memphis, and Vic whenever I want. The other three I will see in about four months for a check up visit, then again when they are a year old. I will post lots of pics whenever I get some. I am pleased that they had a happy ending. Hope you all enjoyed them.

www.rornfp.org

Oh my gosh. These pictures brought a huge smile to my face. The puppies are absolutely adorable and my how they've grown!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

My Vic is a spitting image of her sweet mamma. I love all the puppies but Garth is just so darn cute!! I'm glad we will still get to see lots of pictures of them.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Awwww......now those are some cute pics!!! I am so glad you got to see the babies again!! They all look fabulous!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Reachoutrescue, I'm sure that Lady is just beaming down from heaven today. What a precious group of dog-kids! Victory looks just like mom. I love their light feeties! I hope that Garth's murmur will resolve on its own. Hug them for me and tell them their mom was loved by someone she never even met.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nice little pups

An online community for pets & pet lovers alike! It's FREE, it's FUN!
    Don't forget to invite your friends and family so that the community can grow!

Boyce's profile @ ePetwork

They are all so cute. I'm glad that they have great homes and you can see them and get updates. Lady is very proud I am sure.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

What a beautiful sight to make my day and night. They are absolutely precious, Tracy. Some of the prettiest little pups I've ever seen. So healthy and adorable. Thank you again for all you've done for them. I know Lady is smiling down at them for sure. She's beaming with pride

Good job Lady!! You left us a beautiful little crew of doll babies I hope you're having a party at the bridge every day

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh Oh, I just love that one of Rex hamming it up for the camera, captioned "Aren't I cute?" He sure does look that way, he he.

All these pics are so wonderful. They must have had a great time bouncing about together! Puppy energy, whew, I'm getting tired just thinking about SIX of them at once at that size.

Sure do enjoy these wonderful PT stories with happy endings! And you helped make that happen. Remember that when you think of Lady! Without you, things wouldn't have been THIS good for sure!!!

Good luck with the move.

I'm not familiar with Lady and her story, but that Garth! Oh my GOSH, what a CUTIE!!! What breed are they, and what happened to their Mom?
    RIP 03-05-07 Ellie

What gorgeous babies!! Lady would be VERY proud!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

too darn cute all of them are! I want Garth!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by Pawla
    I'm not familiar with Lady and her story, but that Garth! Oh my GOSH, what a CUTIE!!! What breed are they, and what happened to their Mom?
    They are Pit Bull Terrier pups. Lady's story is quite long and painful for me to retype. Here is the link to the threads I posted.

Lady 1
    Lady 2
    Lady 3

It is a lot to read, but if you do, you will understand.

Thank you everybody. I am just so happy about the future for these six angels. I know Lady is proud and smiling down as I type. I do miss her though. She was really a great girl.

www.rornfp.org