Thread: Extra tooth...

Extra tooth...

Me and the Shooman were hanging out this morning when he yawned. I noticed he has a tiny tooth on the bottom front, that is extra. It doesn't seem to bother him at all. Anyone think I should take him to the vet? I mean, he's CERTAINLY eating, by the looks of his *ahem* rather large frame, and using the litterbox.

Opinions please.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

If it doesn't bother him, then just leave it, but if you expect it to grow bigger, he may need it out at some point, but it's a piece of cake. Can't remember his age.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

It's like my cats, Donna. I can see their ribs.

There's one LOOOOOOONG rib on one side, and one LOOOOOONG rib on the other...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Well, his *ahem* poundage is indicative that it certainly doesn't bother his eating habits!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!