Thread: Question on my pregnancy...

Hybrid View

Question on my pregnancy...

The doc said to eat alot of fruit, heathly food. but when i eat fruit i throw it up, is it the acid??

When i was sick all the time food just made me sick, now if i dont eat i get sick but still food doesnt look good at all to me..is that normal?
    Mommy's Little Girl

I was the same way at 8 weeks. Try drinking milk when you eat your fruit or less acidic fruit like cherries or apples and bannas.

As far as food not looking good its very normal. I'm just now getting to the point that I'm starting to like the smell and looks of food.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Quote Originally Posted by racing_gurl07
    The doc said to eat alot of fruit, heathly food. but when i eat fruit i throw it up, is it the acid??

When i was sick all the time food just made me sick, now if i dont eat i get sick but still food doesnt look good at all to me..is that normal?
    It's totally normal at that time in your pregnancy. For the first few weeks my teacher always threw up and could only eat sweet tarts.