Thread: Help Desperately Needed - Noah :(

Help Desperately Needed - Noah :(

You all know my situation...and I'm getting so close to being back on my feet - about 4 to 6 months away from actually getting my own place and getting my furballs back for good.

But...David is saying that I need to come get Noah and Micah - NOW. I have a place for Micah, but not for Noah. Noah is VERY, VERY, VERY hard to place because (and Gini, Staci, Tonya and Karen can all attest to this) he is very much kinda sorta scary if I'm not there to show him that everything is "OK". He's a 20lb Main Coon and can inflict lots of damage when scared - and scared is what he gets if either I or David are not there.

My parents REFUSE to let me board him again and because I don't have this job set in stone yet, I don't yet have "my own money" to ignore them with. (still waiting to hear that I passed the drug and background check)

I don't know what to do. The only way I see is to board him, but I can't do it financially if I want to get out of here - get my kitties - in 4 to 6 months and end this maddness once and for all.

Any ideas? I have ZERO friends and/or relatives that can/will help, I've already exhausted those resources. Rescues haven't helped and we all know what happened with the Maine Coon Rescue, so I can't use them, especially with Noah's attitude.

Ugh...I'm just so close to getting things back to normal....
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

We wish that we were close enoght to get Noah as he could have the spare bedroom at the Hotel all to himself until he calmed down.
    We are praying that you can find someone,somewhere to take the big fellow in until you are back on your feet.
    We are praying for Noah.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I will keep you in my prayers, why is David suddenly wanting you to come get them???? I'm all the way across the country, so I couldn't take Noah (even if I weren't horribly allergic to kitties), but we'll be thinking of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    why is David suddenly wanting you to come get them????
    I *think* its because we're now legally divorced and he just wants to be a jerk. He "says" he's moving out of his apartment and has to be out tonight, but I don't believe him. On the phone he said "he had to be 'out of town' not moving out" and when I called him on it, he said he had to do both.

I told him I have ZERO options and he just doesn't really care. He's a real nice person I guess. He spends all this time at church and crap....its a load of crap if you ask me.

Karen & Gary....thank you for your kind words, btw. Forgive me for not saying so initially. I'm just really upset, Noah's my baby and I'm just so scared.

I just spoke with my mom and she's "allowing me" to use some of the $$ I have saved for my down payment for an apartment to board Noah for maybe a week. So, he has a week to find a place. Thank God.

I'm off, going to go get Noah and Micah and take them to their spots.

Thanks so much for your prayers guys, I'll need them.

I hope you can find an inexpensive but good boarding place...do you know an especially nice vet who would board Noah or know of a decent place?

David's attitude reminds me of a parent who uses a kid to manipulate, not thinking for a minute about what is best for the child.

He sure doesn't care about Noah!

At least that tie with him will be broken...and if you have a PayPal account and need some help, ask your friends here.

HUGS!

There is light at the end of the tunnel...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I wish I didn't live so far away. I've asked just about everyone I know.

I did come up with this link though:

http://www.1-800-save-a-pet.com/adop...cue/71437.html

http://www.mainecooncatrescue.org/

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am so sorry that David is being such a "B*&%@$D" about this.

I'm glad that you were able to place Micah with someone and that your parents are allowing you to board Noah for a bit.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you Kelly.

P.S.
    I sent you a PM.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Kelly, I've already responded to your thread in general but I wanted to let you know that I'd like to help and donate towards Noah's boarding fees. If you could let us know the name and numberof the place and set up a donation account for Noah then some of us could call and start helping you out right away. I'm sorry that David is acting so childish but you have many friends here that will hopefully be able to help both you and Noah. I don't want to see you lose your heart kitty. Please take care. Things will get better. (((HUGS)))

Prays that things will work out for you. Hugs!

Oh honey, I'm so sorry that you have to deal with more stress like this. I'm more than happy to help with boarding costs too. At least he has a place to stay until we can figure something else out. I really wish I could take him for you

**hugs**

I didn't realize at first there were two threads in two places here and for a minute I thought I was losing my mind I think we can cover you for quite a while Kelly dear friend, oh how I wish I were closer ~ KEEP CALM AND DON'T STRESS YOURSELF. THAT'S THE LAST THING YOU NEED AT THIS POINT ~~~~
    ~ at least I'm not...

Okay, folks that want to help, please see my post here!