You all know my situation...and I'm getting so close to being back on my feet - about 4 to 6 months away from actually getting my own place and getting my furballs back for good.

But...David is saying that I need to come get Noah and Micah - NOW. I have a place for Micah, but not for Noah. Noah is VERY, VERY, VERY hard to place because (and Gini, Staci, Tonya and Karen can all attest to this) he is very much kinda sorta scary if I'm not there to show him that everything is "OK". He's a 20lb Main Coon and can inflict lots of damage when scared - and scared is what he gets if either I or David are not there.

My parents REFUSE to let me board him again and because I don't have this job set in stone yet, I don't yet have "my own money" to ignore them with. (still waiting to hear that I passed the drug and background check)

I don't know what to do. The only way I see is to board him, but I can't do it financially if I want to get out of here - get my kitties - in 4 to 6 months and end this maddness once and for all.

Any ideas? I have ZERO friends and/or relatives that can/will help, I've already exhausted those resources. Rescues haven't helped and we all know what happened with the Maine Coon Rescue, so I can't use them, especially with Noah's attitude.

Ugh...I'm just so close to getting things back to normal....