Thread: We have a guest! *More pics added post 9*

Threaded View

We have a guest! *More pics added post 9*

My friend is at the Renaissance Faire today, and she was reluctant to leave her darling 4 month old puppy cooped up all day so I told her I'd watch him. His name is Kumo. He is half Old English Shephers (See HERE , I do NOT mean Old English Sheepdog!) and half Australian Cattle dog.

He came from a breeder of Old English Shepherds who had an unfortunate incident with a bitch in season and a very determined unaltered Cattle Dog. She placed the puppies in pet homes.

Kumo weight around 36 pounds, and at this point he's putting on 1-3 pounds a WEEK. He's on his way to being a 60+lb dog like his mom. It was hard to get pictures of him and Jasper because they are a blur of motion at the moment. Kumo has been here an hour and a half and they're still going nonstop!

Jasper is teaching him such important lessons as "when I go under the couch it means I need a break, NOT that you should follow me!" and "when my mama pets me, it is MY turn for pets!", and Kumo is teaching him things like "It is in fact possible to play tug with two toys at once" and "if you can't get up on the bed, sad eyes make the person pick you up and help you". ^_^

I think Jasper's getting tired, his tongue seems to be growing! I might put Kumo down for a nap in the crate soon.
    Last edited by CathyBogart; 10-14-2007 at 02:33 PM.

Thank you Wolf_Q!