Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Artica Time *4 pictures* 2 pics added post 13

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    Wow Michelle, I didn't realize that you had so many pretty cats. They are gorgeous! I really love Vega and Frost. Is Vega a Ragdoll and what kind of cat is Frost. Yea, I really have a soft spot for those two. You take awesome photos!

Thanks Robin. I had 2 cats only until we took in Bella and her 4 kittens. That was in June of last year. We found homes for 3 of the 4 kittens and kept Bella and Frost. I had always wanted a bluey and so Frost was for me the second I knew there was a bluey in the litter. Hubby brought home Vega on June 8th. Someone had dumped her at his work on the american base here. He knew I always wanted a ragdoll and she was so little and scared. Whether we kept her or not she had to get out of the stockroom as it was too dangerous with all the large crates, freezers and a large feral colony full of males as well.

Vega is (we believe) a bainese. But I am not so sure about that. She is 10 months old and is bigger than Bella who is 18 months. She has huge paws too. The vet and also my husband and I first thought she was a ragdoll but the vet decided on the second visit she had more the traits of a balinese. She is gonna be huge in my opinion. She is already 9 lbs and is still very thin and kitten like. She is very intelligent too. Quite a unique in behavior and habits.

Frost is Bella's kitten. He is 9 months old. A big ol loverboy but a mischief maker like a typical boy. LOL He is the only male beastie in the house. Little Frost is a DSH (domestic shorthair). His daddy was a very pretty and big kitty but he seems to have his mamma's small bone structure so I don't believe he will be overly large.

Frost has been Artica's kitty since he was about 3 weeks old. Artica cried for him when he was out of sight. They cuddle together still but Artica's wrestle buddy is Vega. She plays like another dog would. And can hold her own with Artica and is never the one to walk away. LOL

They keep me entertained to say the least. Never a dull moment in beastieland.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Artica is gorgeous! I love the pic that Freedom reposted. The ones of her "boxing" with Vega are great too!